Android v3.2 for the Galaxy Tab 10.1v confirmed by Vodafone

Search This thread

nuclear_man

Mar 22, 2008
Sofia
Makbil, on ISI ROM HC3.2 - USB flash disks worked. I'm wondering why on official ROM they don't?!
:)
Same to you - I wont flash any official ROM unless it is ICS. Which is easy to be rolled out after ICS is ready for 10.1. But all we know 10.1v is a special device and I don't expect ICS (still hope 1-2% that it could happen sometime...)

Apr 27, 2008
Belzig
The wind has whispered to me. The camera libraries are being tested at Vodafone. But Vodafone say: Due to a testing issue in another market, this release has been further delayed..... :D:D:D

Apr 27, 2008
Belzig
your damn quick. I saw your post at Vodafone Germany, and now your here.

Sorry bad information. there is now USB-Host Mode in this update. But maybe in a future version from another world...

Conan179

Apr 28, 2010
Laggy? no i funt this is the best customrom for the 10.1v.
the ics port sind nichts für mich, weil ähm because no kamera and more. no kamera, note for my tba!

richard2311

Jan 28, 2011
i guess applying the official update means losing root?

Yes you will loose root.
Be carefully how you do the update...
Flashing It through cwm requires original cwm.
If you get it ota youll have to flash stock any way first.

There is a lot of info in diff. Threads on how to root again.

Sent from my GT-P7100 using xda premium

hebbe

Feb 21, 2008
Yes you will loose root.
Be carefully how you do the update...
Flashing It through cwm requires original cwm.
If you get it ota youll have to flash stock any way first.

There is a lot of info in diff. Threads on how to root again.

Sent from my GT-P7100 using xda premium

flashing back a stock rom via odin and then waiting for the ota upadte...that's my plan.

but losing root isn't what i want... as long as it's possible to gain root again...

makbil

Sep 4, 2008
Bodrum

flashing back a stock rom via odin and then waiting for the ota upadte...that's my plan.

but losing root isn't what i want... as long as it's possible to gain root again...

Rooting is very easy. Take a look at this thread. Just flash galaxy_tab_root_10.1.zip through cwm recovery and you are rooted.

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

Ah ok. I found this version very laggy on my tab, so I went back to stock. Maybe I'll try once its ICS version

isi already has an ICS ROM. It works perfectly except for the cameras. Fastest ROM yet on the "v".

makbil

Sep 4, 2008
Bodrum
The wind has whispered to me. The camera libraries are being tested at Vodafone. But Vodafone say: Due to a testing issue in another market, this release has been further delayed..... :D:D:D

Can you send a message back with the wind? Tell them not to waste their energy and just send the libraries to us? I'm sure XDA will do a much better job than they ever can :D

Reactions: richard2311

Top Liked Posts