Any data cable suggestion for XT1033

Search This thread

animeshdinda

Feb 11, 2014
Kolkata
OnePlus 6
Moto G XT1033, dual sim 16 GB India version, does not come with any data cable. Can anyone suggest any data cable (probably with a link to buy online) which worked perfectly with this device?

B44Z

Nov 4, 2013
You can use any usb data cable with it. I used the phone with my Micromax data cable that came with my previous phone and it works fine. It is Chinese btw. So rather than spending more on any branded online product, go buy it from your local shopkeeper. You'll save some money. Will cost rs. 80-100 at max.

animeshdinda

Feb 11, 2014
Kolkata
OnePlus 6
You can use any usb data cable with it. I used the phone with my Micromax data cable that came with my previous phone and it works fine. It is Chinese btw. So rather than spending more on any branded online product, go buy it from your local shopkeeper. You'll save some money. Will cost rs. 80-100 at max.

I tried with a data cable of Micromax and it did not charge the device. I was only able to use it as a portable device.
I'm confused whether the issue is with the data cable or the device itself.. :(

ashut0sh

Jan 27, 2012
Muktsar
Both data sync and charging work simultaneously?

Not sure about data sync my laptop's hard disk is gone bad, running it on a live Ubuntu for now ?

But charges well
Also it shows that it is connected as a media device to share music and photos

All I think that I need is the drivers for the same
And it should work fine
Sent from my XT1033 using xda app-developers app