[Q] help me fix my wifi problem

Search This thread
someone pls help me my wifi is NOT turning on when i chek my wifi on its says ERROR and also my wifi mac address is not shown ,i am facing this problem after installing cwm recovery .my device is sony ericson live with walkman wt19i.
thank in advance........

Last edited:

andronath

Mar 8, 2014
Dhaka
Flash rom

first backup all ur data and do a soft reset if not do a factory reset at last still not working flash original .ftf firmware files from flastool,,hit thanks if it helps u,,:good:

this is not a good idea to flash phone for such a this type of prob. i am facing same prob but not getting the right solution. I hope i will get soon.

Reactions: bejunk

slogger001

Sep 24, 2013
Patna/Bihar/India
hmmmm...

this is not a good idea to flash phone for such a this type of prob. i am facing same prob but not getting the right solution. I hope i will get soon.

look I'm saying that flashing is a last option if soft and hard reset work if u give ur phone to service center they will do this also ,but if u don't want to flash u can use Sony update service :)

Reactions: abhisjekjsr2009

bejunk

May 9, 2013
Berlin
someone pls help me my wifi is NOT turning on when i chek my wifi on its says ERROR and also my wifi mac address is not shown ,i am facing this problem after installing cwm recovery .my device is sony ericson live with walkman wt19i.
thank in advance........

to you both:

what rom??
what kernel??

without this info we cant help u.

mostly ur problem is: wrong kernel OR on ics mosttimes: forget wifi modules for custom kernel...

Reactions: andronath
wifi related problem

hey gys can anyone tell me how to fix this problem,
actually my wifi is not working and i want to flash a official rom(2.3.4 gb) but when ever i connect my mobile with usb in fast mode the flashtool give meesege that ur device is connect in fastboot mode but after 1 min. it's disconnect itself and says connect ur device .....so what to do for this ......
and i have already install adb &fastboot driver from flash tool>driver......

bejunk

May 9, 2013
Berlin
hey gys can anyone tell me how to fix this problem,
actually my wifi is not working and i want to flash a official rom(2.3.4 gb) but when ever i connect my mobile with usb in fast mode the flashtool give meesege that ur device is connect in fastboot mode but after 1 min. it's disconnect itself and says connect ur device .....so what to do for this ......
and i have already install adb &fastboot driver from flash tool>driver......
do it like this: 1. prepare all stuff in flashtool (rom etc). UNTIL it says (shows) to connect ur phone. power off phone. now u need to connect it with FLASHMODE (green led lit) , NOT FASTBOOT MODE (blue led), to d so HOLD vol down PRESSED while connecting to pc. NOTE: on other phones models it canm be a other botton to press use google to find out, as example on a arc its the menu button.
Hi bejunk,

Mine phone is a chines mtk series and its rom is 4.2.2; kernel version is 3.4.5 (kphone@ces00362#1)

uhhm, sry but now i cant help you :crying::crying:, but i really want.. the problem is i have no experience of this device, also i guess you installed a custom rom for ur device. at best 1st: check on your romthread/site if wifi is fixed there. secondly if no fix, post a message to the dev of your rom. like said cant help even if i want. may u need a specific kernel for your rom to get wifi work, so better check your rom thread. sry:crying:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    flash

first backup all ur data and do a soft reset if not do a factory reset at last still not working flash original .ftf firmware files from flastool,,hit thanks if it helps u,,:good:
    Flash rom

hmmmm...

look I'm saying that flashing is a last option if soft and hard reset work if u give ur phone to service center they will do this also ,but if u don't want to flash u can use Sony update service :)
    thank in advance........

to you both:

what rom??
    what kernel??

mostly ur problem is: wrong kernel OR on ics mosttimes: forget wifi modules for custom kernel...
    Rom and Kernel Version

to you both:

what rom??
    what kernel??

Hi bejunk,

Mine phone is a chines mtk series and its rom is 4.2.2; kernel version is 3.4.5 (kphone@ces00362#1)