Wings SSPL and HardSPL

Search This thread

arpy

Apr 16, 2007
Hey, Jocky...

Any news about a SPL with AT-Command-Support?
I always want to use your FrankenKaiser with my Wings, but most of the solutions in KAISERFORUM did not work for me...
I am Stucked with this f***in RADIO FROM HELL...and want to donate for an working solution!

DeGon

Mar 23, 2008
hi there,

I just flashed my s730 to Alcalines 6.1 (which worked after rebooting and retrying some times). Everything seems to work fine so far.

Now my problems/questions:

1. I have a QWERTZ Keyboard (German Version). How can I change the existing QWERTY to my german QWERTZ?

2. How would it be possible to change the whole ROM to german?

Thanks for any information or help and hints...
rgds, DeGon

DeGon

Mar 23, 2008
ok... for question number 1, xda-developers-forum-member SimonKnight6600 wrote:

I found a german keyboard layout file for the wings: http://pocketpc.ch/showpost.php?p=217070&postcount=7 It also adds support for keys like ä, ü and ö.

Just copy the file into the windows directory of your S730. Then open your favourite registry editor, go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Tegic/eT9/IME/KeyboardLayoutDlls and change the value of 000007FF to eT9.Wings.0407.kmap.txt.
Thanks Simon, thats exactly what I was looking for....

I just attached that keymap file here...

question number 2 is still open to be solved....

Attachments

• eT9.Wings.0407.kmap.txt
    2.4 KB · Views: 26

zoragotcha

Jan 29, 2007
I successfully did the SSPL on my s730, but the HardSPL wont go through. I tried the obvious, restarts, administartor account, etc, but it still won't work. Is there anything like the kaiser JumpSPL (kaiser was my last phone) to make this work? I'm really sick of wm6 and want 6.1 asap ;)

DeGon

Mar 23, 2008
Hi there,

since I flashed my S730 to Alcalines WM6.1 I practically can't use it any more. Fully loaded battery is down after 8-12hours, 75% of the time there is no network, even if the antenna signal is on.

I already bought a used Nokia E51.

I'll never again buy a HTC and never again buy a Windows Mobile Device.

Sparki345

Feb 29, 2008
Hi Jocky,

still the same problem presist, i bieng stucked at the step flash the hardspl-0.91, i can see both the progress bar on my pc and smartphone but no change still percentage is 0%, and after a while i recieve a message error (262) stating that the rom update process encountered communication errors.

by the way i tried these steps on other machine , and different USB connections still the same error.

any other hints.

thanks a million

Hi I have exactly the same Problem. Im running active sync 4.5 on a win xp pro sp3 computer. I followed all steps till the thing with hardspl...
It freezes at 0% and then I get the error 262, so I have to reset my phone everytime.

phone details:
Rom Version: 1.34.407.3
Radio:25.62.30.03H_1.58.17.02
Win Mobile 6.0 Standard

What can I do? :(

EDIT: I´ve made it!! :)

After running the "sspl-0.91-wings.exe" on my phone, I clicked on the RUU and installed hardspl without any problems.
The ROM Update with win mob 6.1 was also sucessfull :)

thx jockyw2001

Last edited:

emoyasha

Oct 14, 2008
wtf

when i run sspl-0.91-wings.exe on my phone it turns off and wont turn back on till it ake the batery out for about 30 seconds.... any explanation?
windows mobile 6.1.
also now its running very slowly.

Last edited:

jontokyo

Nov 8, 2008
Newbie question

Hi guys,

Awesome forum, as a newbie, Hi to all :->
Of course we all join a forum when we start looking for info.

I have a Softbank (JP Carrier) X03HT. I am stuck on part 1 cause the software says your phone is unlockable. Then I just see if it really is, cause next reply is Unlocked. So I try the backup and it just stays on the normal .bat for 2 hours....

Any ideas? Mainly tryin to have fun with my phone instead of locking it to the boring programs built in :p

Thanks
Jon in Tokyo

RAZORX

Oct 8, 2007
sspl error

when i run sspl-0.91-wings.exe on my phone it turns off and wont turn back on till it ake the batery out for about 30 seconds.... any explanation?
windows mobile 6.1. same problem here it does not turn back on unless i reset or remove battery does any one have a solution for this or is it my error!

gsmhackerns

Feb 2, 2008
Novi Sad
If not work read this:

Before use any step use clear storage in phone to clean all from phone then use SDA_ApplicationUnlock rebote phone then run sspl-0.91-wings after this remove usb cable from phone then again unplug usb cable do not wory if green icon on sync not more green just run ROMUpdateUtility and flash hardspl-0.91-wings.nbh .All work 100% in win xp with sp2 an sp3. tested very imortant use clear storage before use any step only if not work:) Sory for my bad english i hope that can help.

mlock2k

Oct 19, 2007
Tmobile Wing flash

after trying the steps in the first post i get to the point where i run sspl-0.91-wings from the wing and then it just goes blank that is it. So then i ran the application unlock again and cleared all memory like said above still no wm 6.1 anyone help me out ? :(

duckman1221

May 2, 2009
Black screen after : sspl-0.91-wings.exe on t-mobile wings

windows mobile 6.1.
also now its running very slowly.

Ok so i've seen this time and time again in this thread. I'm experiencing this as well. is anyone that knows about this type of thing paying attention or is having this happen to them? this is frustrating that this one ? has been asked almost 20 times in this thread and I've yet to see one reply to those statements. if you don't know why that's an ok answer, but it's an answer and I would appriciate it very much. I know this isn't the end of the world or anything but reply's of anytype are great.

-Chris

OllieD

Mar 22, 2007
North Yorkshire
www.Krew-13.Net

D0dgy

May 26, 2009
I have been trying to update to WM6.1 and am having terrible problems.

I have a HTC s730.

I have followed the steps indicated to the letter.

- REMOVE SIM and SD CARDS !!
Yep done this
- connect usb cable
and this
- create a SPL backup by running spl-backup.bat from SPL-backup-kit (make sure you Wings is "application unlocked", run the attached SDA_ApplicationUnlock on PC)
run the app unlocker and created a backup
- copy sspl-0.91-wings.exe to your device and run it
done this
- after a few seconds "USB" appears on the display
- unplug and replug the usb cable
This is where I run into a problem, I perform all the steps as outlined in this post, but when I get to this point the device just sits there with the RGB screen and does not progress any further.
I guess this may be a problem on my end having not done something somewhere although I cant find any other info as to what I might have missed, anyone got any suggestions

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The attached SSPL and HardSPL are based on the Wings MFG SPL v0.91

- download the attached files
    - REMOVE SIM and SD CARDS !!
    - connect usb cable
    - create a SPL backup by running spl-backup.bat from SPL-backup-kit (make sure you Wings is "application unlocked", run the attached SDA_ApplicationUnlock on PC)
    - copy sspl-0.91-wings.exe to your device and run it
    - after a few seconds "USB" appears on the display
    - unplug and replug the usb cable
    - if you only want to test the sspl try flashing the attached splash screen by running CustomRUU.exe from flash-splash-wings
    - you can now flash the hardspl-0.91-wings.nbh by running CustomRUU.exe from flash-hardspl-wings
    - after installing the uspl or hardspl you can flash any rom, cooked rom, radio or splash screen

Note:
    The HardSPL is never overwritten which in case of flashing trouble is a great insurance. Should you want to flash another SPL or USPL you must run the SSPL.

Features:
    1. SuperCID / Security Level=0
    2. Does not check NBH signatures
    3. Based on 0.91 MFG bootloader, rtask, fat2sd, sd2fat enabled
    4. Accept any password
    5. Model ID check only 4 chars
    6. SPL overwrite DISABLED (to bypass, use sspl-0.91-wings.exe)
    7. Bypasses "Task 2A" (this formats entire flash which renders your Wings into a brick, we don't want that)
    Important:
    Use at your own risk! I'm not responsible for any damage to your device caused by using the attached files.

Credits:
    Pof, Des, Olipro and arc.

Donations:
    Any donation amount is greatly appreciated :)

Note:
    I have also attached the htcrt_devices.ini file for Darksimpson's htc romtool