[Q] My Nexus 7 2013 HELP !

Search This thread

KiiDPoLo

May 27, 2013
Okay, So I Just Got A Nexus 7 2013 Last Week and I Rooted It and Allat Today and I Flashed An OVERCLOCKING Kernal On It and I Was Using SetCpu and I Just Moved The Max Frequency To See Whats The Max, AND BAM ! IT FROZE THEN SHUT OFF ! Should I Just Leave It On The Charger (Which I Am Currently Doing) and See If It Boots Back Up Or Did I Be An Asshole and BRICKED IT :( ???

datallboy

Feb 7, 2013
Boot it up, see what happens. You can flash stock kernel back on it. I suggest not over clocking above 2.0GHz, it will probably cause problems. If anything, flash a factory image on it.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Reactions: KiiDPoLo

SwoRNLeaDejZ

Aug 13, 2013
Taunton
www.facebook.com
Another thing you can do is hold power and vol - to get into the fastboot menu then press volume up and down until you see Recovery Menu and boot into recovery. From there you can restore a backup if you have one or mount USB and copy a new kernel from your computer and flash it to fix the problem.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Reactions: KiiDPoLo

KiiDPoLo

May 27, 2013
boot it up, see what happens. You can flash stock kernel back on it. I suggest not over clocking above 2.0ghz, it will probably cause problems. If anything, flash a factory image on it.

Sent from my nexus 7
omg dude ! Right when i was about to flash stock kernel back on using wugfresh nexus toolkit i held down the power button and it booted back on ! :d

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Boot it up, see what happens. You can flash stock kernel back on it. I suggest not over clocking above 2.0GHz, it will probably cause problems. If anything, flash a factory image on it.

Sent from my Nexus 7
    Another thing you can do is hold power and vol - to get into the fastboot menu then press volume up and down until you see Recovery Menu and boot into recovery. From there you can restore a backup if you have one or mount USB and copy a new kernel from your computer and flash it to fix the problem.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk