adb - device not found - HTC Evo 3D - 4.4.2

Search This thread

FishermanCZE

Nov 14, 2013
Hello,

few days earlier I flashed new ROM to my HTC EVO 3D (GSM). I installed unofficial CM 11 ROM. Now I am experiencing problems with adb. When I connect my phone to PC (of course, I have USB debugging on and HTC drivers installed) I get "device not found" message.

My adb version is 1.0.31. And I am using Windows 7.

In Device Manager my device is shown as Storage with the name "HTC". I downloaded Google USB drivers and tried to assign that drivers manually to this device but nothing changed.

I tried utility from pdanet.co but it haven't found my device.

Thank you for your answers.

P.S.: Fastboot works without problems. When I disable USB debugging HTC Drive vanish from Device Manager...

Last edited:

Brian706

Oct 29, 2012
Have you allowed adb for that machine on the device? Leave the display on and run adb devices and see if a prompt comes up on the device.

Brian706

Oct 29, 2012
But check the device itself after running a command. You have to accept the security prompt that comes up on the device.

tom0769

Dec 15, 2010
Just for clarification:
You have enabled USB-Debugging and set Root-Access to Apps and ADB, both in developer settings?

drbortel

Sep 5, 2008
Dallas, TX
Same Problem

I had same problem and fixed it by updating my driver in device manager. Then adb devices would show it as offline, then a security message was presented on device display. Accepting RSA fingerprint then allows device to be displayed properly in adb. (min version 1.0.31)

FishermanCZE

Nov 14, 2013
I am sorry for the time gap. I've returned to this problem. When I connect my phone to the computer it is shown there as Disk Drive. I tried to install HTC Sync but it haven't changed anything. I also tried to reinstall driver (using Android SDK Drivers) but it rejects drivers with the message that current drivers are actual.