Walkman has stopped..

Search This thread

alinghi100

Dec 7, 2012
Hi all, yesterday I updated my songs info with gracenote (inside walkman) but I saw that almost all of the infos and album images are wrong. So I tried to cancel all the folders inside android/data but I only deleted the pictures, not the wrong infos. So I deleted walkman with root uninstaller and I tried to install it again but now it force closes when I run it..tried multiple versions but nothing...everytime i open it it says "walkman has stopped"...i tried to put the apk inside system/app but nothing..what can I do..? Thanks in advantage..

Inviato dal mio D6503 utilizzando Tapatalk

styguan

Sep 5, 2012
kuwait city
Hi all, yesterday I updated my songs info with gracenote (inside walkman) but I saw that almost all of the infos and album images are wrong. So I tried to cancel all the folders inside android/data but I only deleted the pictures, not the wrong infos. So I deleted walkman with root uninstaller and I tried to install it again but now it force closes when I run it..tried multiple versions but nothing...everytime i open it it says "walkman has stopped"...i tried to put the apk inside system/app but nothing..what can I do..? Thanks in advantage..

Try to flash with flashtools tool without wiping, remove the checks in wipe data
It may reinstall the company application

alinghi100

Dec 7, 2012
I noticed that the infos are stored inside the phone. I installed google play music and the info are still there... Where are stored? Grrrrr

alinghi100

Dec 7, 2012
I tried but the wrong infos are still here..

Top Liked Posts