[TWRP][FULL BACKUP]HUAWEI Y7 trt-lx1, trt-lx3

Search This thread

raystef66

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Jul 2, 2013
Belgium
ZTE Axon 7
Xiaomi Mi 9
As i was able to flash the custom recovery ( see HERE ) on my TRT-LX1, i thought i would share my full TWRP backup.
Use at own risk !
This backup contains : aboot, boot, cust, firmware, product, recovery,system,vendor, version (if needed other files can be provided but with those ones you should be able to restore your system backup)

TWRP BACKUP : TRT-LX1 : https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=962187416754455038

Also the TRT-LX3 can be found here : https://mega.nz/#!Bd5W3ALI!cJ_3F5pISoyGChrw-p1hrD87H-_0z62VExSL9D3zb8c

Btw, if other backups are available for other Y7 models, feel free to share here as a restore point ;)

Attachments

• twrp-y7.JPG
    twrp-y7.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 3,836
Last edited:

Smetanova

Jan 20, 2018
i tried on my system but it restarted twice then i had to factory reset the device and now i cant get past the emui getting started page because it restarts endlessly. Any help?

ashd999

Jan 16, 2018
dang... Everything works but headset, had the same issue with the headset on another backup.

ashd999

Jan 16, 2018
Did your headset worked before ?
Do you have a LX1 ?
Perhaps the headset restore is in another sub-partition. Should look into that.

EDIT : tested with headset and works flawless

No I'm on LX2 its not your backup thats the problem but something I probably messed up before somehow :/
Yes headset worked on stock rom until I bricked it.

raystef66

Jul 2, 2013
Belgium
ZTE Axon 7
Xiaomi Mi 9
No I'm on LX2 its not your backup thats the problem but something I probably messed up before somehow :/
Yes headset worked on stock rom until I bricked it.
Yeah i see now that you were the one that bricked the LX2.
Did you used all of my backup to restore ? And how did you ? With the twrp ? Just to know for the record ;)

raystef66

Jul 2, 2013
Belgium
ZTE Axon 7
Xiaomi Mi 9
Yes I used your backup after trying this one https://mega.nz/#!Bd5W3ALI!cJ_3F5pISoyGChrw-p1hrD87H-_0z62VExSL9D3zb8c

Yours works the best for my model, and yes I restored with TWRP.
Alright, noted !
Btw, the other backup is for the LX3 and as someone would do a restore with it, just check all but not the .img (like system.img, vendor.img...) ones. These are not necessary to check as the other ones contain all necessary data. Just saying ;)
My backup, the TRT-LX1 just contains the ones you'll need. You can check all by default, or less if you want a selected part to restore.

Last edited:

Dbustaman3

Nov 6, 2016
I have brick my huawei y7

Hello, good afternoon, I have downloaded your backup of the LX3 which is my phone model of the Y7 but I only have the TWRP where I can access. I have tried copying the extractable file from the backup as well as extracting the files and putting them in the root folder, but the files only come out in the file manager mode and when I want to restore, I do not get any file to restore. I personally think I'm doing it wrong because I'm not a genius in this restore backups because I've never done it but now that I have the opportunity to recover my phone I would like to know how to use it and leave it to my Huawei Y7.

raystef66

Jul 2, 2013
Belgium
ZTE Axon 7
Xiaomi Mi 9
Hello, good afternoon, I have downloaded your backup of the LX3 which is my phone model of the Y7 but I only have the TWRP where I can access. I have tried copying the extractable file from the backup as well as extracting the files and putting them in the root folder, but the files only come out in the file manager mode and when I want to restore, I do not get any file to restore. I personally think I'm doing it wrong because I'm not a genius in this restore backups because I've never done it but now that I have the opportunity to recover my phone I would like to know how to use it and leave it to my Huawei Y7.
Take a test backup with TWRP. That will give you the right folder name to place the lx3 backup into.
When restoring, you can check all. But don't check the img's. It's not needed. Don't know if you should check the efs. Better don't. Just try out ;)

tjvtrini

Nov 7, 2015
hi how did you restore the backup. im using trt-lx3 and accidentally wiped the OS

Hi how did you restore the backup. Im using trt-lx3 and accidentally wiped the OS off of the devices using twrp

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Hi i accidentally wiped my os off of the phone using twrp, was wondering if u can explain how to install. sorry im still a bit new to rooting and these things

aldrin01430

Jul 26, 2015
Huawei y7 trt lx2 0 openline

hi anyone here knows hot to openline this devices?

please help me, if rooting can solve my problem?

i will appreciate your help

thanks in advance

Top Liked Posts