LiveWare Manager evolved to Sony Smart Connect (All Xperias?)

• Thread starter Deleted member 4529355
  • Start date
Search This thread
D

Deleted member 4529355

2 Days ago the LiveWare Manager evolved to Sony Smart Extras, a more complete (and better looking app)
42210921.png
38743078.png

Smart Connect can be configured to do many things when you plug or unplug an accesory:

Can turn on/off the WiFi, Start or End apps (any app) and even post on Facebook! Check the red underline, That's my automated message!
smartxtras.png

I'm triying it on my SK17 right now

D

Deleted member 4529355

Here's the APK (attached) but some people on my FB group said it only works on ICS

I used to delete all the bloatware but I think I like this one, mainly for the Facebook thing, well now it has a use and isn't as intrusive as the old app

I can't attach or post smilies WTF is wrong? my account or the forum? Here's on MF: http://www.mediafire.com/?h55n6wk5xn1t66w

Reactions: ariftwister

XTCrefugee

Jun 23, 2006
Fairphone 5
Useless for me as I couldn't get it to recognize my SmartWatch, it didn't even show the SmartWatch app as installed. I reverted back to Liveware Manager 3.3.10.

Deniz.S

Dec 21, 2010
London
2 Days ago the LiveWare Manager evolved to Sony Smart Extras, a more complete (and better looking app)

Smart Connect can be configured to do many things when you plug or unplug an accesory:

Can turn on/off the WiFi, Start or End apps (any app) and even post on Facebook! Check the red underline, That's my automated message!

I'm triying it on my SK17 right now

Could you please tell me how to end apps?

Thanks

alankstiyo

Sep 15, 2009
Buried deep inside my mind
I can say that this app works flawlessly on JB for SGS3, had liveware and then updated to smart connect, smart tags are now able to do more than before.

something that I like from this new app is the ability to add a time frame for when we want to have some specific actions.

@deniz_S I think you can't stop any apps from smart connect, as far as I've noticed it

ruwsoft

Apr 13, 2012
London
I can say that this app works flawlessly on JB for SGS3, had liveware and then updated to smart connect, smart tags are now able to do more than before.

something that I like from this new app is the ability to add a time frame for when we want to have some specific actions.

@deniz_S I think you can't stop any apps from smart connect, as far as I've noticed it

I think the timed option is available..if you press add under the device name, you can give the times..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 4529355
    Here's the APK (attached) but some people on my FB group said it only works on ICS

I used to delete all the bloatware but I think I like this one, mainly for the Facebook thing, well now it has a use and isn't as intrusive as the old app

I can't attach or post smilies WTF is wrong? my account or the forum? Here's on MF: http://www.mediafire.com/?h55n6wk5xn1t66w