Xperia Apps [Updated 28/02/2012]{Project Discontinued}

Search This thread

phoneyericsson

Dec 30, 2010
Hi I'm using some of your widgets, they are great! Thank your for your work! Those of us who find at least some of the Sony Ericsson UI and apps good really benefit from this...

The status widget does not fit our X10 Mini properly. I have the old status widget and it fits our screen just fine. I see the extra details and features they put in the newer apps and widgets though and would love to get this to fit our screen. Go Launcher allows widget re-sizing, but it's very basic and doesn't fix this widget at all.

Thanks again :)

_Sparks

Jun 17, 2011
United Kingdom
Hi I'm using some of your widgets, they are great! Thank your for your work! Those of us who find at least some of the Sony Ericsson UI and apps good really benefit from this...

The status widget does not fit our X10 Mini properly. I have the old status widget and it fits our screen just fine. I see the extra details and features they put in the newer apps and widgets though and would love to get this to fit our screen. Go Launcher allows widget re-sizing, but it's very basic and doesn't fix this widget at all.

Thanks again :)

oh ok, can u upload a screenshot to show how the widgets look in ur screen?

RockitOut11

Dec 28, 2010
can someone port WidgetFavoritePeople to Stock 2.1?

I tried to install and it gave me invalid package. Then i changed the Android Manifest of the Widget to MinSDK = 7 and tried to install the app. It started to install and then it showed "Application not installed" :S

can someone port it?

enemyneno

Jun 17, 2011
Gevgelija
I did just like you said with the contacts and the phone, and every time i try to open the phone application to dial, i get error :) had to re-install my rom - MINICM 7

_Sparks

Jun 17, 2011
United Kingdom
New App Added - Sony Ericsson Keyboard

Attachments

• screenshot-1327770394055.png
    screenshot-1327770394055.png
    32.2 KB · Views: 549
Last edited:
Reactions: lopman

Hamzai82

Jan 23, 2011
possible to make a flashable zip for the contacts? for some reason it doesnt work when i copy to system/app then reboot.

Top Liked Posts