[Q] Cyanogenmod11 on AT&T S4 4.2.2?

Search This thread

Th3applek1d

May 10, 2014
Hey, I was wondering if there was any way I could flash Cyanogenmod 11 onto my Galaxy S4, or if there was an ETA on when it will be possible.

Specs:
Device: SAMSUNG-SGH-I337
Android Version: Android 4.2.2
Carrier: AT&T
Build: 1337UCUFNB1

DeadlySin9

Sep 2, 2012
Google Pixel 8 Pro
Hey, I was wondering if there was any way I could flash Cyanogenmod 11 onto my Galaxy S4, or if there was an ETA on when it will be possible.

Specs:
Device: SAMSUNG-SGH-I337
Android Version: Android 4.2.2
Carrier: AT&T
Build: 1337UCUFNB1

If your build is NB1, then it's 4.4.2 unless you flashed modem. It's not possible unless you're on MDL, nobody knows an ETA, and it's considered rude here to ask for ETA's since devs have other things to do. You'll only be able to use Safestrap.

If you have root and you want to confirm your bootloader, go to Terminal Emulator (you can install from play store) and type "getprop ro.bootloader".

Sent from my SGH-I337 running BlackBox 3.0

Th3applek1d

May 10, 2014
If your build is NB1, then it's 4.4.2 unless you flashed modem. It's not possible unless you're on MDL, nobody knows an ETA, and it's considered rude here to ask for ETA's since devs have other things to do. You'll only be able to use Safestrap.

If you have root and you want to confirm your bootloader, go to Terminal Emulator (you can install from play store) and type "getprop ro.bootloader".

Sent from my SGH-I337 running BlackBox 3.0

Yeah, I'm on NB1 according to terminal.
Is there any way that the link below can do what I need? I was reading up on this stuff but i'm obviously new to this whole flashing thing.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2663545

I just really like the stock-ish feel of Android and hate TouchWiz :p

DeadlySin9

Sep 2, 2012
Google Pixel 8 Pro