'DSP Manager has stopped'

Search This thread

JohnCSElwell

Jan 20, 2013
Constantly getting this error whenever Apollo changes tracks, or if i change them manually, but i don't get the error mid-way through a track.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Rooted with CyanogenMod 11 Nightly, 20/6/14. I did want to post in the nightlys thread but i'm not allowed apparently. I have done a search but cannot find a single thread detailing my error in the way its happening.

Any help is hugely appreciated, CyanogenMod is MILES above any ROM i've ever used (and i've used tons)

:good:

es0tericcha0s

May 6, 2010
mobilemojo5280.com
Constantly getting this error whenever Apollo changes tracks, or if i change them manually, but i don't get the error mid-way through a track.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Rooted with CyanogenMod 11 Nightly, 20/6/14. I did want to post in the nightlys thread but i'm not allowed apparently. I have done a search but cannot find a single thread detailing my error in the way its happening.

Any help is hugely appreciated, CyanogenMod is MILES above any ROM i've ever used (and i've used tons)

:good:

This seems to be a random bug on various devices. I resolve by using Viper4Android. The official zip uninstalls DSP and the options in V4A are much more fully featured.

JohnCSElwell

Jan 20, 2013
This seems to be a random bug on various devices. I resolve by using Viper4Android. The official zip uninstalls DSP and the options in V4A are much more fully featured.

Cheers mate, i removed the APK and all log files completley yesterday and it has ended the constant 'DSP Manager stopped' messages, i'll download the latest version of Viper4Android though, i had it before but lost it in a ROM upgrade

Cheers for your help:good: