[MOD][23 Dec][Discontinued] MusicBox 4 (Phoenix) | base 3.14.401.31 OTA | Sources

Search This thread

athulele

Oct 11, 2011
USA
It's really nice but it messes up my speaker EQ.. :confused:

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

PuRE IVIonztah

May 12, 2011
Arlington
Google Pixel 5
What happened to this on the EVO LTE? Gone missing since jb :0 I'd like to add it to rEVOLTEd rom and my own rom. I can't port.. Yet. So any guidance would be great, thanks:)

Sent from my EVO using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

marko987

Nov 20, 2009
Belgrade

M8 can you chek what is going on with this mod and viperx im losing capacitive buttons options in tweaks when instal this mod. Just cant shut light on buttons,and your mod make this problem. If nothing load v1 in download please that version is ok. Ty in advance big fan of your work and ty for share this with us. Music on one x without your mod not that good

lyapota

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 15, 2008
Kiev
M8 can you chek what is going on with this mod and viperx im losing capacitive buttons options in tweaks when instal this mod. Just cant shut light on buttons,and your mod make this problem. If nothing load v1 in download please that version is ok. Ty in advance big fan of your work and ty for share this with us. Music on one x without your mod not that good

Not use MusicBox on Viper. For Viper 3.2.4 use from this post.

Reactions: marko987

Daekin

Mar 23, 2009
Bratislava
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Auto-detection

I think it would be fair to state in the OP that this mod breaks headphone auto-detection and you have to select your headphones manually.

Confirmed by looking in the logs that
  • without this mod my urBeats headphones are detected automatically and correct Beats profile for that headphones is selected
  • with this mod headphones are not detected and profile is set according to static settings from Sound Enhancer - Other by default :(

jarein95

Jan 21, 2012
Bilbao
I know that this mod is discontinued but i want this mod on my phone and the downlaod link is broke so anyone can make a mirror??

theDroidfanatic

Apr 24, 2012
Jeddah
www.twitter.com
I know that this mod is discontinued but i want this mod on my phone and the downlaod link is broke so anyone can make a mirror??

It is included in the mod in the thread, linked to in the post above yours :)

Sent from my One X running Blade v4.6.0. At a mere 240 MB, with tons of AROMA Mods and tweaks, this, is what you want.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MusicBox 4 (Phoenix)
    Ladies and gentlemens, I am glad to introduce you MusicBox 4. The MOD based on 3.14.401.31 OTA.
    I call it the Phoenix Projects. Rebuilt from the ashes.
    This mod is a part of my life, so feel free to click Thanks.
    Short info

The MOD give HTC Global Sound control on system level & add some non global effects.
    • Control sound effects
    • Select beats profile for wired and BT-A2DP HeadSet
    • Add non global WOW effects - SRS, HTC, Voice, HTC 5.1
    • Equalizer
    Ver 1.2
    • Reworked installing method - after clean data still working (don't remove 50musicbox file from init.d folder manually)
    • Mod ready to embedding in ROMs for now
    Ver 1.1
    • Compatible with PowerSaver, Disable Beats notification
    Disable Beats notification(if You use it) must be flashed after MusicBox 4

attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php

Known problems

Credits:
    shnizlon for the ROM.

Warning
    The MOD change framework. Don't forget about NaNd backup before flash it.
    If You have system tweak flashed before this mod, You can lost them.

Ver 1.2

Ver 1.2
    • Reworked installing method - after clean data still working (don't remove 50musicbox file from init.d folder manually)
    • Mod ready to embedding in ROMs for now
    Functionallity not changed, but if You have plans up to hboot 1.39 - better flash ver 1.2 MusicBox before this.
    Don't forgot to flash "Disable beats notification" over, if use this mod too.
    Sources

So, seems working for most ROMs. Added sources to OP.
    Can I flash this over version 1.0?

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

So if I understand you correctly, I need to transfer musoc files from my phone to PC, then PC to phone right?thanks my friend. :)
    1. Yes You can flash it over 1.0
    2. Correctly, if it solve your problem, I'll add menu option to Music player for rescan media folders.
    Man you made me so happy! Thank you so much for this so hard job you did! I admire you..