[10.12.2013][TOOL]Boot Animation Factory-Create,Preview and Manage Boot Animations

Should I base this program on Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 (current: 4.0)?

• Yes

Votes: 532 56.0%
  • No

Votes: 178 18.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 240 25.3%

• Total voters
Search This thread

despotovski01

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 1, 2011
Skopje
attachment.php

Boot Animation Factory is the best solution for creating, previewing and managing Android boot animations. It's a product of many hours of work, and has lived up to this date as the best of its class.

Key features:
  • Preview zipped boot animations (their actual format)
  • Preview boot animations from folder
  • Preview boot animation from phone (can save the boot animation to your computer)
  • Preview boot sound from phone
  • Create boot animations
  • Flip and rotate boot animations NEW!!
  • Export boot animations as GIF animations
  • Flash boot animations to phone
  • Flash boot sounds to phone
  • Explore boot animations
  • Favorites list of boot animations
  • Slick, easy-to-use user interface (can be themed)
  • Automatic update check option
  • Extended preview info (can be toggled in Settings)
  • No limitatins of any kind!

System requirements:
  • Windows XP SP3 or later (Windows 7 is recommended)
  • Microsoft.NET Framework 4 or later (Client Profile is also needed)

How to use Boot Animation Factory
How to create boot animations using Boot Animation Factory
  1. Go to Menu/Boot animation/New...
  2. Click 'Choose folder' and select the folder in which your 'part' folders are.
  3. Click 'Add loop' to add a loop. You can add as many loops as you want.
  4. When you finish adding loops, click 'Save boot animation' and save your boot animation somewhere on your computer.

How to preview boot animations using Boot Animation Factory
Preview zipped boot animations
  1. Go to Menu/Boot animation/Preview...
  2. When the dialog appears, tick the first radio button (.zip file) and click OK.
  3. Click 'Choose boot animation' and choose the boot animation you want to preview.
  4. Optional: you have some options here, like playing a boot sound, setting custom speed, using custom size, or repeating/not repeating a boot animation. Set the properties as you wish.
  5. Click 'Preview boot animation' and enjoy the preview!

Previewing boot animations from folder
  2. Tick the second radio button (Folders) and click OK
  3. Click 'Choose folder' and choose the folder which contains your 'part' folders.
  4. Click 'Add loop' to add a loop. You can add as many loops as you want.
  5. Optional: you can play a boot sound, repeat/not repeat the animation or use custom sizes. Set those properties as you wish.
  6. When you are done adding loops, click 'Preview boot animation' and enjoy the preview!

Previewing boot animation from device
  2. Tick the third radio button (Phone) and click OK.
  3. In the first combo box, select (or type) where your boot animation is located on your device.
  4. In the second combo box, select (or type) the name of your boot animation
  5. If you want to preview the boot sound along with the animation, tick the 'Get boot sound' check box and set the destination and name of the boot sound in your device file system.
  6. Click 'Get animation' and wait for Boot Animation Factory to get the boot aniamtion and boot sound from your device. Optional: check whether you want Boot Animation Factory to wait for your device or not.
  7. Click 'Preview boot animation' and enjoy the preview!

How to flash boot animations to your phone using Boot Animation Factory
  1. Go to Menu/Boot animation/Flash to phone...
  2. Click 'Choose boot animation' and choose the boot animation you want to flash.
  3. In the first combo box, select (or type) where the boot animation should be flashed on your phone.
  4. In the second combo box, select (or type) the name of your boot animation.
  5. If you want to flash a boot sound, click 'Choose boot sound' and choose the boot sound you want to flash to your phone. Then select the destination and the name of your boot sound in your device file system.
  6. Check whether you want Boot Animation Factory to wait for device and reboot after flashing or not.
  7. Click 'Flash to phone' to flash your boot animation.

How to explore a boot animation using Boot Animation Factory
  1. Go to Menu/Boot animation/Explore...
  2. Choose your boot animation and explore your boot animation. Optional: you can export any frame and the desc.txt file from the animation by right-clicking on the file and then clicking 'Save desc.txt file/frame as...'.

(If you don't see the download button, here's the link: http://db.tt/cYSGtjn1)
(If you don't see the changelog button, here's the link: http://goo.gl/zVysr)
Latest version: 1.4.1.0
Changelog for the latest version:
Code:
v1.4.1.0 [10.12.2012]
-Bug fixes
-Added option to send error report when an unexpected error happens

Credits
RegawMod - AndroidLib library
Filip Despotovski (fdespotovski) - program icon
Developers of the DotNetZip project - libraries for .zip management
gOODiDEA.NET - NGif library
Zoran Despotovski - official tester and supporter of this project

F.A.Q.
Q: Does this program work on Windows XP?
A: Yes, it works, but you will need the Service Pack 3 update and Microsoft .NET Framework 4. Some other bugs may occur on Windows XP that won't be seen on later Windows versions (Vista; 7; 8)
Q: Why the form flickers when it's being resized?
A: On slower computers, high-resolution background images can cause flickering. Set the background to some of the built-in gradients, or your own gradient, or a solid color.
Q: Boot Animation Factory doesn't even start. Help!
A: Please make sure your operating system is supported, and you have Microsoft .NET Framework 4 is installed on your computer.
Q: I get an error. Help please!
A: Please explain the error you get, or send an error report. I will fix any error if it's code-related as soon as possible.

Error reporting
If you get any error, feel free to submit an error report using this form: http://tinyurl.com/c3he8qu

[SIZE="3]Donation[/SIZE]
If you really like my work, you can motivate me/help me out by donating.

So, how do you like my program? Please share your thoughts, they are gladly appreciated. If you have encountered a problem with this product, don't hesitate to inform me about it, so I can fix it.
Thanks for using Boot Animation Factory and enjoy!

Attachments

• Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    80.2 KB · Views: 33,164
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    115.4 KB · Views: 30,502
  • Capture3.PNG
    Capture3.PNG
    69.2 KB · Views: 29,135
  • Capture4.jpg
    Capture4.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 28,200
  • Capture5.PNG
    Capture5.PNG
    71.3 KB · Views: 27,209
  • Capture6.PNG
    Capture6.PNG
    73.6 KB · Views: 25,855
  • Capture7.PNG
    Capture7.PNG
    68.8 KB · Views: 24,625
  • Capture8.jpg
    Capture8.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 23,727
  • Capture9.PNG
    Capture9.PNG
    56.2 KB · Views: 22,247
  • Capture10.PNG
    Capture10.PNG
    33.3 KB · Views: 21,846
  • Capture11.PNG
    Capture11.PNG
    100.7 KB · Views: 21,263
  • Capture12.PNG
    Capture12.PNG
    73.7 KB · Views: 19,536
  • banner_xda.png
    banner_xda.png
    33.5 KB · Views: 330,886
Last edited:

redkenji

Mar 6, 2011
Atlanta
When I try to flash to my phone I keep getting this error:
Mounting system as Read-Write...
startIndex cannot be larger than length of string.
Parameter name: startIndex

what am I doing wrong?

T3nd3rB33£

Feb 27, 2012
hello Aleksander,

ive been looking at your applications recently and have tried to install the boot animation creator, previewer and this animation factory. i managed to get the creator to work only once and since then i keep getting this application error message for each of your three applications

"the application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). click on ok to terminate the application."

i dont know whether this is a problem with my pc or with the software, im not a dev at all.

can you please help, i really like the idea and look of your applications.

thank you

T3nd3rB33£

Feb 27, 2012
is imperative^^
install & try again mate

thank you, i will do.

i did a quick google after reading your last post and found that 4 was the latest. i had installed 2 when i first found the creator (as requested in the op as requirements) but now i found the factory which looks a lot better and a complete package, i'll get this sorted.

thanx again

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    attachment.php

Boot Animation Factory is the best solution for creating, previewing and managing Android boot animations. It's a product of many hours of work, and has lived up to this date as the best of its class.

Key features:
    • Preview zipped boot animations (their actual format)
    • Preview boot animations from folder
    • Preview boot animation from phone (can save the boot animation to your computer)
    • Preview boot sound from phone
    • Create boot animations
    • Flip and rotate boot animations NEW!!
    • Export boot animations as GIF animations
    • Flash boot animations to phone
    • Flash boot sounds to phone
    • Explore boot animations
    • Favorites list of boot animations
    • Slick, easy-to-use user interface (can be themed)
    • Automatic update check option
    • Extended preview info (can be toggled in Settings)
    • No limitatins of any kind!

System requirements:
    • Windows XP SP3 or later (Windows 7 is recommended)
    • Microsoft.NET Framework 4 or later (Client Profile is also needed)

How to use Boot Animation Factory
    How to create boot animations using Boot Animation Factory
    1. Go to Menu/Boot animation/New...
    2. Click 'Choose folder' and select the folder in which your 'part' folders are.
    3. Click 'Add loop' to add a loop. You can add as many loops as you want.
    4. When you finish adding loops, click 'Save boot animation' and save your boot animation somewhere on your computer.

How to preview boot animations using Boot Animation Factory
    Preview zipped boot animations
    2. When the dialog appears, tick the first radio button (.zip file) and click OK.
    3. Click 'Choose boot animation' and choose the boot animation you want to preview.
    4. Optional: you have some options here, like playing a boot sound, setting custom speed, using custom size, or repeating/not repeating a boot animation. Set the properties as you wish.
    5. Click 'Preview boot animation' and enjoy the preview!

Previewing boot animations from folder
    2. Tick the second radio button (Folders) and click OK
    3. Click 'Choose folder' and choose the folder which contains your 'part' folders.
    4. Click 'Add loop' to add a loop. You can add as many loops as you want.
    5. Optional: you can play a boot sound, repeat/not repeat the animation or use custom sizes. Set those properties as you wish.
    6. When you are done adding loops, click 'Preview boot animation' and enjoy the preview!

Previewing boot animation from device
    2. Tick the third radio button (Phone) and click OK.
    3. In the first combo box, select (or type) where your boot animation is located on your device.
    4. In the second combo box, select (or type) the name of your boot animation
    5. If you want to preview the boot sound along with the animation, tick the 'Get boot sound' check box and set the destination and name of the boot sound in your device file system.
    6. Click 'Get animation' and wait for Boot Animation Factory to get the boot aniamtion and boot sound from your device. Optional: check whether you want Boot Animation Factory to wait for your device or not.
    7. Click 'Preview boot animation' and enjoy the preview!

How to flash boot animations to your phone using Boot Animation Factory
    1. Go to Menu/Boot animation/Flash to phone...
    2. Click 'Choose boot animation' and choose the boot animation you want to flash.
    3. In the first combo box, select (or type) where the boot animation should be flashed on your phone.
    4. In the second combo box, select (or type) the name of your boot animation.
    5. If you want to flash a boot sound, click 'Choose boot sound' and choose the boot sound you want to flash to your phone. Then select the destination and the name of your boot sound in your device file system.
    6. Check whether you want Boot Animation Factory to wait for device and reboot after flashing or not.
    7. Click 'Flash to phone' to flash your boot animation.

How to explore a boot animation using Boot Animation Factory
    1. Go to Menu/Boot animation/Explore...
    2. Choose your boot animation and explore your boot animation. Optional: you can export any frame and the desc.txt file from the animation by right-clicking on the file and then clicking 'Save desc.txt file/frame as...'.

(If you don't see the download button, here's the link: http://db.tt/cYSGtjn1)
    (If you don't see the changelog button, here's the link: http://goo.gl/zVysr)
    Latest version: 1.4.1.0
    Changelog for the latest version:
    Code:
    v1.4.1.0 [10.12.2012]
    -Bug fixes
    -Added option to send error report when an unexpected error happens

Credits
    RegawMod - AndroidLib library
    Filip Despotovski (fdespotovski) - program icon
    Developers of the DotNetZip project - libraries for .zip management
    gOODiDEA.NET - NGif library
    Zoran Despotovski - official tester and supporter of this project

F.A.Q.
    Q: Does this program work on Windows XP?
    A: Yes, it works, but you will need the Service Pack 3 update and Microsoft .NET Framework 4. Some other bugs may occur on Windows XP that won't be seen on later Windows versions (Vista; 7; 8)
    Q: Why the form flickers when it's being resized?
    A: On slower computers, high-resolution background images can cause flickering. Set the background to some of the built-in gradients, or your own gradient, or a solid color.
    Q: Boot Animation Factory doesn't even start. Help!
    A: Please make sure your operating system is supported, and you have Microsoft .NET Framework 4 is installed on your computer.
    Q: I get an error. Help please!
    A: Please explain the error you get, or send an error report. I will fix any error if it's code-related as soon as possible.

Error reporting
    If you get any error, feel free to submit an error report using this form: http://tinyurl.com/c3he8qu

[SIZE="3]Donation[/SIZE]
    If you really like my work, you can motivate me/help me out by donating.

So, how do you like my program? Please share your thoughts, they are gladly appreciated. If you have encountered a problem with this product, don't hesitate to inform me about it, so I can fix it.
    Thanks for using Boot Animation Factory and enjoy!
    hey there!

can you upload a new link please?

many thanks!

Reupload the link please!!!!

I come from "Boot Animation Previewer" thread which has a dead link. Same here.. Where to get the file?

No download link... I mean, dead link, please re upload!

a great factory for all boot animations lovers but what is the difference between net. 4 and net. 4.5

Please re-upload new download link. Link says not found.

Please I need this. Thank you

sadly dev is not online for months and so i uploaded in mega... if dev comes and relink ..i will remove mine..
    https://mega.nz/#!esAEEKha!AIjad6dn5mBvBbehPu3d5uKt-JmBhYaELegVk_OF5oA
    download link does not work please fix
    I uploaded both the zip and msi versions found here in this thread onto my Google drive, here are the links:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IxRykzGqoDNpRdSWpiO3oO11od0FlOU8
    and
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=16pb--Ovpd7j0Ttm8wcTxb6HCrCqwyR6_
    New Boot Animation Factory On The Way

I've been quiet for some time now, but I've come out of the bear cave so I can tell you the good news. Boot Animation Factory is getting updated to version 2! The new Boot Animation Factory will be available on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X, since it's been reworked in Java. Sounds exciting, right? The program is not done, I'm working really hard on it in my free time. But I'm doing good, which means it will be up soon. Oh, here's a teaser screenshot :eek:
    kXFXQnk.png

For your information, the old Boot Animation Factory will still be available after the new version is out. The program on the image is bound to be changed, this is not the final user interface.
    Teaser :D

Two Androids walk into a bar, and they see a third one coming out of a toolbox... Sounds familiar? It will sound even more familiar in the next few days :D
    EDIT: Tomorrow is the big day. :D