[APP] FriendCaster for Android - Tablet Edition (Facebook) - RC Available

Search This thread

senab

Apr 29, 2008
London, UK
www.senab.co.uk
f-1024-5

Hey everyone,

The beta of FriendCaster for Android for Tablets is now available on the Android Market!

Get it here!

Last edited:
Reactions: shoah

PaulQ602

Nov 19, 2010
Hi... with all due respect... what is the difference between this and the latest Friend Me? Looks very similar. Although Friend Me is not perfect.

MikeyMike01

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 23, 2010
I think the bar on the left would be better displayed as a horizontal bar at the top or bottom. But it looks quite nice.

I don't have a tablet at the moment, but I bought FriendCaster Pro for the phone. Makes Facebook bearable on Android. :cool:

mikespe

Dec 19, 2010
Hi... with all due respect... what is the difference between this and the latest Friend Me? Looks very similar. Although Friend Me is not perfect.

Looks EXACTLY like Friend Me! I think the developers should concentrate on the regular app first...it is VERY buggy since Handmark took over!

kekinash

Nov 23, 2010
Sunny South Texas
Bah, only for HC 3, seems that others tablets doesn't exist. I hate Android. That was my worst mistake. I will never buy anything related with android.

EvoTastic

Jul 22, 2010
Los Angeles
Would like to know when this app will be available for purchase. Have Friendcaster pro for my Galaxy Tab 7" and love it. The issue I am having with Friendcaster Tab is the refresh intervals. Would love to have it set to 1, 2 or even 5 minutes but I keep getting a popup telling me I have to buy Pro. A time frame would be really helpful. Love this much more than Friend Me but I use them more often because I get sooner notification updates.

senab

Apr 29, 2008
London, UK
www.senab.co.uk
v3.11.1 RC for Tabs

Hey everyone,

We've just released our release candidate onto our Google Group. This release will be released as an update to the current Phone Listing (meaning if you've got the Pro version, you'll get a Pro version of the Tablet app). It also includes a new Scrollable Widget and Portrait Improvements.

Get it Here!

Pkt_Lnt

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 26, 2011
SLO
What is status on this? The beta tester application does not work.

The current version really wastes screen space on a kindle fire.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-04-07-20-44-12.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-04-07-20-44-12.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 75

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    f-1024-5

Hey everyone,

The beta of FriendCaster for Android for Tablets is now available on the Android Market!

Get it here!