[MOD][TW] OGBatteryMod For 4.4.2 TW ROMS ONLY

Search This thread

HampTheToker

First and foremost, this is not my work in any way, shape, or form. If you like this mod, go thank and/or donate to @OsamaGhareeb for his awesome work and @The Sickness for porting it to KitKat. You can also thank @jrummy for his ZipMe app which I used to easily build a flashable zip to share with you guys right from my phone. :good:

Original threads are here: for OGBatteryMod by OsamaGhareeb and here: for Insane Kit Kat ROM by The Sickness

Now, let's get to the juicy battery theme goodness. As stated above, I didn't create or port this mod. The only thing that I did was pull SystemUI.apk and OGBatteryMod.apk from The Sickness' Insane Kit Kat ROM and made a flashable zip for those of us running stock or near stock 4.4 TW. If you already have a theme installed, then you may need to reflash it after this as it will replace SystemUI.apk with the modded one from The Sickness.

NOTE: If you use Wanam Xposed or any other Xposed module to enable circle battery, battery color, or any other battery mod, then you should disable those options within those modules before flashing as they could potentially interfere with OGBatteryMod causing the battery icon to not show up at all.

Installation is pretty standard. Reboot to recovery, wipe cache and dalvik cache, flash zip, and reboot. After your phone is booted, tap the battery icon three times and select one from a list of 80 bad a$$ icons and apply on-the-fly without having to reboot for it to take effect.

DOWNLOAD & SCREENSHOTS

http://d-h.st/x94

Screenshot_2014-04-07-15-38-42_zpsedlyugxj.png

Screenshot_2014-04-07-15-38-57_zpsfslnycih.png

Screenshot_2014-04-07-15-39-08_zpshmpacspq.png

ENJOY!!!! :good::good::good::good:

Last edited:

Son Rise

Sep 8, 2009
Is there a version for android 4.3?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app

The Sickness

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 27, 2012
Somewhere in Texas
I was just wondering, is it possible to go back to the stock battery look. Tried searching for themes for this Batterymod but couldn't find the stock battery theme.

I will be dropping my V6 in the next day or two.....is this what your looking for?

My S4 is Insane...is yours?
Deviant Development Team Member

Attachments

• 1397321994038.jpg
    1397321994038.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 358

yongh

May 8, 2009
baltimore
In the past two years I've bought 3 transflash memory cards, and I've borked each one. I'm wondering if it's that I'm handling it too much? What is the usable life of these cards? I'm trying to think of ways to make them last longer. There's NO WAY I'm going to pay $140 for a 8GB card, only to have it crap out on me within a year (if that's the case it would just be cheaper to buy an ipod (over the long haul). Any thoughts?

It's way can make this work for note 3?

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

mrniceguy1849

Nov 25, 2009
Chicago, IL
It's way can make this work for note 3?

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

First of all let me ask you a question. What is that all about the 3 transflash memory cards?
And also I think that there is already a mod for the note 3 on the forums. You can check this website and may help you out http://echoerom.com/echoe-kitchen/note-3/
I would port it to the Note 3 but I don't have the device to test it

yongh

May 8, 2009
baltimore

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First and foremost, this is not my work in any way, shape, or form. If you like this mod, go thank and/or donate to @OsamaGhareeb for his awesome work and @The Sickness for porting it to KitKat. You can also thank @jrummy for his ZipMe app which I used to easily build a flashable zip to share with you guys right from my phone. :good:

Original threads are here: for OGBatteryMod by OsamaGhareeb and here: for Insane Kit Kat ROM by The Sickness

Now, let's get to the juicy battery theme goodness. As stated above, I didn't create or port this mod. The only thing that I did was pull SystemUI.apk and OGBatteryMod.apk from The Sickness' Insane Kit Kat ROM and made a flashable zip for those of us running stock or near stock 4.4 TW. If you already have a theme installed, then you may need to reflash it after this as it will replace SystemUI.apk with the modded one from The Sickness.

NOTE: If you use Wanam Xposed or any other Xposed module to enable circle battery, battery color, or any other battery mod, then you should disable those options within those modules before flashing as they could potentially interfere with OGBatteryMod causing the battery icon to not show up at all.

Installation is pretty standard. Reboot to recovery, wipe cache and dalvik cache, flash zip, and reboot. After your phone is booted, tap the battery icon three times and select one from a list of 80 bad a$$ icons and apply on-the-fly without having to reboot for it to take effect.

DOWNLOAD & SCREENSHOTS

http://d-h.st/x94

Screenshot_2014-04-07-15-38-42_zpsedlyugxj.png

Screenshot_2014-04-07-15-38-57_zpsfslnycih.png

Screenshot_2014-04-07-15-39-08_zpshmpacspq.png

ENJOY!!!! :good::good::good::good:
    Good job bro.....
    Are the new styles from mrniceguy added yet?

Sent from my GT-I9505G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Those are exclusive to my rom

My S4 is Insane...is yours?
    Deviant Development Team Member

Lol, good job yourself. This mod is awesome, and your work is much appreciated.
    This is awesome. Late to the party as usual but had to chime to say great work! @HampTheToker flashed successful on VZW S4.
    The Sickness is awesome but how do you mention someone with a space in their username?? Lol. I still don't know! Anyone? More importantly though I love this! Thanks

Simple @The Sickness ;)