[ROM] HO!NO! P936 Full stock

Search This thread

HO!NO!

May 29, 2008
Québec
Thanks to dczz from bbs.gfan that release the source.

I add in this Rom my kernel v1 and tweak from my last Rom everything else is stock from LGP936. (P936 Baseband & Firmware will be flash in your phone too)

Note: This Rom will work on Bell Optimus LTE without problem. Do not use on LU6200.
but if you use other carrier you will need to change apn.
(The way it work for me is to change apn in system/etc/apn.conf with root explorer and in settings-Wireless & networks-Mobile networks-Access Point Names Reset to default.)

Don't forget to full wipe before using this rom and maybe a backup of your firmware and baseband with adb will be of good use if something goes wrong.

HO!NO!_Rom_Bell_Optimus_LTE-P936_Full_stock_signed.zip

Last edited:
Reactions: jlopez0978

kumayam

Jan 20, 2008
I know it says bell optimus lte, but will it work for att nitro?

Sent from my LG-p930 Nitro CM9

Cromson

Jan 18, 2008
Kunming / China - 昆明 / 中国
Got it working on LU6200 with replacing boot.img, firmware.img and baseband.img. But after restoring Titanium Backup (no system files) i got lots of FC errors. Back on your V1b now, so far the best ROM for me... altough I really would like to use german language.

sent from LG-LU6200

sammis

Mar 24, 2006
Got it working on LU6200 with replacing boot.img, firmware.img and baseband.img. But after restoring Titanium Backup (no system files) i got lots of FC errors. Back on your V1b now, so far the best ROM for me... altough I really would like to use german language.

sent from LG-LU6200

Could you please point me to where i can download the"boot.img, firmware.img and baseband.img" .
thanks in advance.

Cromson

Jan 18, 2008
Kunming / China - 昆明 / 中国
Last edited:

smartmobee

Jun 1, 2009

lilbluemirage

Mar 3, 2009
Is it possible to have this rom w/ a working p930 kernel? For some odd reason, HO!NO! kernel gives me random reboots and boot loops... have to pull the battery everytime....

Note: I think its the kernel cuz it only happens when i install the kernel, whether it's on stock rom, p936 rom, or kernelpan1c's rom... Before installing, i've wiped everything, including dalvik-cache

drumist

Aug 6, 2010
Is it possible to have this rom w/ a working p930 kernel? For some odd reason, HO!NO! kernel gives me random reboots and boot loops... have to pull the battery everytime....

Note: I think its the kernel cuz it only happens when i install the kernel, whether it's on stock rom, p936 rom, or kernelpan1c's rom... Before installing, i've wiped everything, including dalvik-cache

Did you try installing SetCPU to lower the max CPU frequency to see if it is stable like that?

Last edited:

drumist

Aug 6, 2010
yup... i've tried lowering the max to 1500ish and i've tried upping the min to 500ish

Try going to something substantially lower than stock, like 1200MHz.

HO!NO!'s kernel undervolts the CPU, which seems to work fine for most people but may not be working for you. The thing about undervolting is that every CPU is slightly different, and you may have just been unlucky and gotten a device that can't handle undervolting the CPU without becoming unstable.

Anyway, if that DOES improve the stability, I'd suggest you ask HO!NO! if he can release the original stock P936 kernel and/or a version of his kernel without undervolting enabled which would most likely be stable for you.

Actually you might just be able to disable undervolting in SetCPU.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts