[APK][4.4.2]Full transparent Alarm widgget for GT-I9505 ODEX - DEODEXED

Search This thread

pride_kr

Oct 8, 2011
Sao Paulo
I'm really sorry to hear that continues not working perhaps it is the Clock app that isn't standard TW, if it is possible to you please send me the clock and the alarmwidget of your ROM so I can Take a look

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app

ok, i´ll send you asap!!!
Thanks a lot

The clock app is totally funciontal... from there i am using the alarm
just the widget went wrong

pytyper483

Oct 31, 2011
Jacksonville, FL
?

I can download and extract the file and move the .apk to system/app and change permission. The widget still doesn't show after reboot though.

I am on a Deodexed rom and used the zip file in post two (Couldn't get he file to download from OP).

Any idea what I am doing wrong?

I can download and extract the file and move the .apk to system/app and change permission. The widget still doesn't show after reboot though.

I am on a Deodexed rom and used the zip file in post two (Couldn't get he file to download from OP).

Hi man,
first you need to delete the old one, then do exactly what are you doing.
are you using a tw based rom?
I put another one in the OP, so try to download this new one

and let me Know...

Reactions: pytyper483

pytyper483

Oct 31, 2011
Jacksonville, FL
Hi man,

and let me Know...

No luck. I am using a TW based ROM. I am thinking it may be the rom itself or soemthing as there was no widget to begin with. Maybe something else was removed.

I appreciate the help. I'll have to figure something out.

EDIT: so I changed from tw back to Nova and now this widget works. Something is wrong with the rom I'm using i guess. Looks great. Thanks again for your help.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Full transparent Alarm widgget for GT-I9505 4.4.2 ODEX / DEODEXED (based STOCK ROM)​
    Firmwares FNB8/FNB3/FNB1/FNB9/ENAA

Hi,

I saw this work http://http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2470761 and got inspired to do my own Alarm widget

it's fully transparent and works in any 4.4.2 odex Stock Rom

i hope you 'll be glad and enjoy as much as i am.

Screenshot_2014-03-21-10-42-24.jpg

Screenshot_2014-03-21-10-42-56.jpg

HOW TO DO?

1º - Get ROOT acess!!
    if you don't know how to do, just download the ROOT KIT on this link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/t8h3hhijg4jw5cs/zI77FXnCHI and flash the files via Odin;

2º - Download the "Root explorer" and the "AlarmWidget.apk" into your SD CARD, instal Root Explorer and give the acess permission when
    the superSU asks...

3º - Using the Root Explorer, copy AlarmWidget.apk in to the \SYSTEM\APP\ folder of your phone
    Change the permission to >> rw-r-r
    Screenshot_2014-03-21-10-55-53.jpg

4º - Reboot your phone, hit the thanks button and enjoy!!!!

PS: if you got a deodexed tw rom, here is the file https://www.dropbox.com/s/1ymd48y9da5oihu/AlarmWidget_deodexed.zip, just unzip and do the paste and permissions.

PS: if you do root using the ROOTKIT file, you 'll trigger the KNOX counter...

PS 2: Who cares about KNOX after all??
    PS 3: IF YOU WANNA USE MY WORK PLEASE GIVE ME THE CREDITS! LET'S PLAY FARE
    Hi dude, according your reply, the stock alarm widget works like this, you need to opne thrue the widget and create/choose your alarm, it will never sync to show the next one, shame on Samsung, BUT, you also have multiple alarm widgets on your screen a same time, it's not the best Alarm Widget for xtreme users like you, but it's functional at all, it's not a broken thing, but is it working? this point that you 'd showed to me, it's a Stock Widget how it's.

View attachment 2668204

Well then everything works like it should. As you sad, shame on Samsung! It would be realy nice if the widget and the clock app can sync. I will continue tu use this widget because i like how it looks in my s4 with Omega rom. This is what i was missing with Alarm clock xtreme, a nice digital widget and transparent too! Good work buddy! Thanks!

I have a request,if it's possible! Since you allready made this widget transparent,is there a chance you can make a direct call widget transparent too?

Hi man,

and let me Know...