[MOD][XPOSED] NSFW Gboard

Search This thread

ImADev

Apr 19, 2015
I don't get the sense of this module..
Can you give me like an example how to use it?

Think of it like Google images with safe search turned off. The search results are uncensored, so you get access to things like adult themed GIFs.

I believe GIF search currently works with Google Messenger, Hangouts and Allo. I'm sure that there will be more apps to support it shortly too.

Last edited:

ddamani9

Sep 30, 2012
I know maybe this is the wrong thread to ask. But, how to send gifs with GBoard on WhatsApp..? cos WhatsApp has its own gif support now.. and GBoard doesn't allows to send gifs on WhatsApp.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using XDA-Developers Legacy app

ImADev

Apr 19, 2015
NSFW Gboard v1.1
Code:
11 March 2017 - Stable
----------------------
* Added support for Gboard 6.1 (older versions will continue to work and future versions might too)

Like it says, this new version might support future versions of Gboard without me needing to release an update. It'll depend on how much Google changes their code over time.

If you want WhatsApp to support Gboard then you'll have to ask their dev team to add it.

March 17 - WhatsApp added Gboard GIF support.
http://www.androidpolice.com/2017/03/17/whatsapp-adds-google-gboard-gif-support/

April 6 - Gboard 6.2 works with the existing version of NSFW Gboard

Last edited:

wewenk

Oct 26, 2010
I'm looking for something that make GBoard's full emoji on Android 7 works for phone with Android 5, can you make it happen?

frankie1220

Jan 6, 2013
I love the module. Helps me with my duuuurrrrrtttyyy chats. Lol.
I wish there was also a way to confirm sending before sending it. Almost sent a NSFW gif to a chat session with co-workers, it would be EXTREMELY inappropriate if they got the wrong gif.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Gggggas

Dec 9, 2013
@ImADev haha yeah man cause I had some issue when I reinstalled Xposed and thought it wasn't working (like a noob lol) .
I ADORE your mod [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    About:
    Google's Gboard won't let you search for NSFW GIFs. This Xposed module changes that.

Requirements:
    - Xposed Framework
    - Gboard

Download:
    - http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.imadev.nsfw
    NSFW Gboard v1.4.2

This release supports Gboard 9.3.8.306379758 and newer.

http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.imadev.nsfw

I had to rewrite the module to support the newer versions of Gboard. It wasn't easy due to all of the changes that the Gboard devs made, but hopefully it'll remain working for a while.

If the module stops working again due to major changes then I might not bother to fix it as it's getting a little tedious now. It also doesn't help that Xposed's popularity has declined in recent years and donations are scarce.

I am not sure. I stop use this module, because xposed brokes GPay.
    Use EdXposed Manager v4.5.7, EdXposed YAHFA v0.5.0.0 or v0.4.6.3 and Riru Core v21.2. Then just go into EdXposed's settings, enable app list mode and toggle the option to pass SafetyNet. Reboot, give it a minute and then check your SafetyNet status. It should pass :)

Avoid using v0.5.0.0 of the SandHook framework as that'll log some FileNotFoundException errors. They can safely be ignored, although I recommend using YAHFA instead.
    I don't get the sense of this module..
    Can you give me like an example how to use it?

Think of it like Google images with safe search turned off. The search results are uncensored, so you get access to things like adult themed GIFs.

I believe GIF search currently works with Google Messenger, Hangouts and Allo. I'm sure that there will be more apps to support it shortly too.
    I'm currently waiting for a new phone to be delivered. Once it's rooted and I have everything setup I'll try to fix the issue :)
    I'll see if I can update the module to support newer versions. Hopefully it's a simple fix and Google hasn't completely changed everything.