Nova launcher + BlinkFeed ?

Search This thread

onenine6

May 26, 2014
im sure you can..check youtube...you can set it as a gesture like double tap home screen..go to gesture controls for nova..select which one you want to use,select shortcut i think..go to activitites then find blinkfeed..find blinkfeed launcher and asign it to gesture...or you could leave shortcut on homescreen

Darknites

Jul 2, 2011
im sure you can..check youtube...you can set it as a gesture like double tap home screen..go to gesture controls for nova..select which one you want to use,select shortcut i think..go to activitites then find blinkfeed..find blinkfeed launcher and asign it to gesture...or you could leave shortcut on homescreen

I just tried that with Apex but there is no blinkfeed in shortcut or app :(.

Darknites

Jul 2, 2011
try looking for blinkfeed in activities which is in shortcuts.....ive done it on nova launcher before and tsf shell with the same method...on youtube type in nova launcher and blinkfeed and they will be videos explaining...

Yep got it work but need to already be on the Blinkfeed.

mehmetolgungun

Feb 15, 2012
Antalya
A few months ago i saw an app on market, which lets you open blinkfeed in any launcher. But i couldnt remember its name now. It was something like htc link.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app

Darknites

Jul 2, 2011
A few months ago i saw an app on market, which lets you open blinkfeed in any launcher. But i couldnt remember its name now. It was something like htc link.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app

No need when the launcher can do it already. I have it as a swipe up gesture to show it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I just tried that with Apex but there is no blinkfeed in shortcut or app :(.

try looking for blinkfeed in activities which is in shortcuts.....ive done it on nova launcher before and tsf shell with the same method...on youtube type in nova launcher and blinkfeed and they will be videos explaining...