Questions about my device

Search This thread

hellobbn

Jun 21, 2014
My device is HTC M8t.can I flash the ROM s?

Sent from my HTC M8t using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1403328692886.jpg
    1403328692886.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 58

hellobbn

Jun 21, 2014
But I can't root my device or S-OFF ,although it has been unlocked. What should I do:confused:

But I can't root my device or S-OFF ,although it has been unlocked. What should I do:confused:

See for any device to run a Custom ROM S-OFF is not required.All the custom ROMs have root access by default.You can install Custom ROM in S-on devices.To install Custom Rom all you have to do is have an unlocked bootloader (which you have as you have said it!) and a custom recovery through which you will flash the custom rom.

hellobbn

Jun 21, 2014
See for any device to run a Custom ROM S-OFF is not required.All the custom ROMs have root access by default.You can install Custom ROM in S-on devices.To install Custom Rom all you have to do is have an unlocked bootloader (which you have as you have said it!) and a custom recovery through which you will flash the custom rom.

But should I flash Boot.img individually?

Thanks for telling me about that:thumbup: And I have tried to flash Viper M8 :D.But I cannot boot my device:confused:so I restored the ROM..

At first disable screen timeout in advance in twrp then
After completing the installation in aroma for viper press reboot/next then wait for some time like 5 mins it will boot naturally

hellobbn

Jun 21, 2014
Personally I dont like viper it has way too many customizations so I use ARHD since it is 99% stockrom only debloated but it is upto you bestof luck in trying hehehe... :D

All right. I will try both and choose the better oneThanks:D

Top Liked Posts