[AVAILABILITY THREAD] This Is The Official Thread For Availability For All Nations.

Search This thread

seltaeb

Oct 8, 2010
Mumbai
What store in Phoenix? Samsung cafe? I just visited.. And I was quoted a price of 38900!! :confused: :eek:

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda app-developers app

That's strange, I bought it from the same store. They did want 2% more for cards, but cash down it is (was?) INR 37,900.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

EmptyArea

Dec 17, 2010
What a ridiculous idea, xda has a terrible search facility, and the app is even worse. No useful information will be extractable from this thread. National threads make much more sense. Inclusiveness is important, but over functionality and practicality I think not. If there are 50 places in each region that sell the product each with 3 or more options that is enough information to track in a thread, whereas multiplying that by 30 regions is frankly idiotic. Just wait for 7105 prices to emerge too.

As a tip to those in the EU, you will often find places like Germany have slightly lower prices. Its worth a look at other nation's Amazon sites. Unfortunately postage and the loss of a physical reseller stores to return faulty products does often negate the price difference.

Sent from my Desire HD using xda app-developers app

Smokie Smokerson

Mar 24, 2012
Hello everyone,

Search engine for the Thread is down for some reason.

I'm in Switzerland, does anyone know if its out already or when it will be out here?

Also, if it is out in France, anyone know what store I can buy it from? local french stores and not online. I will get raped in taxes here in Switzerland if i buy it online.

chaitanya87

Jul 14, 2011
Hyderabad
Now note2 was showing available in flipkart but the delivery will be done in 6-8 business days. I don't know why its that much late.
Infibeam.com shows its in stock and will ship in 24 hrs, so who want to grab it from online better choose infibeam. Its a good deal with free emi for 3 mnths and 10 % off.

Apr 18, 2012
kolkata
Available at Samsung Cafes @ 37900 flat, may catch a discount at well at some other stores...I need to wait till the 15 th, can't buy anything new before tht.....:(

Wats the final price at Samsung stores at other cities??? Do update..

Thanks

Sent from my Sensation Z710e using xda app-developers app

Smokie Smokerson

Mar 24, 2012
Hello everyone,

Search engine for the Thread is down for some reason.

I'm in Switzerland, does anyone know if its out already or when it will be out here?

Also, if it is out in France, anyone know what store I can buy it from? local french stores and not online. I will get raped in taxes here in Switzerland if i buy it online.

I found it in France today, its available there. Bought it from PhoneHouse, they have a few in stock. it's still sealed to be opened later tonight.

shamps

Jan 25, 2011
Just bought tge Titanium Grey.Damn this baby is sexy!!!

Sep 8, 2010
It's available @ 38500 in Samsung cafe store @ Inorbit Mall, Malad. I have ordered mine from Saholic.com. The estimated delivery date is 19th October as of now.

shamps

Jan 25, 2011
Bought mine for 36900. Even the guy took my 2 year old peice of **** iphone 3gs for 7300 in return. Went for a white but fell in love with the grey the moment I saw it.
Got the sweetest deal ever.

swapnilp18

Jun 6, 2011
All my INDIAN fellas,
those who have purchased it,have they received any firmware update for multi-windows functionality?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I think all these mods are Racist!!! They have a problem just because it is Indians doing that. Shame on you.
    I just registered to post this.

And I just banned you for posting that...

This has gone long enough...

Listen, and listen well because I will only say this ONCE.

We are not racist nor do we have an issue with threads like the ones you want created. Having said that, Creating Nationality based threads does create a segregationist atmosphere throughout xda.

This place is a color-blind, religion-blind, nationality-blind forum, where we do not discriminate against ANYONE for ANYTHING (sex, sexual orientation, religion, ethinicity, political preference, etc). Creating threads such as "[country] Official Discussion Thread" is not something that is required to talk about devices that may be country specific. You could (and this is to counter the argument from above regarding the specs, availability, etc), instead of creating a "Country" specific thread, you could create a "DEVICE" specific thread. Guess what? Devices with different specs will have different model names and will be available in different places. No need to create a thread about Country specific talk when the forum is for device specific talk.

Were you even aware of the existence of the Social Groups feature on this site, which was specifically added to prevent this exact kind of situation?? In fact, if I am not mistaken, there is an Indian only social group which has been around since the days of WM.

Want to go to MoDaCo to create these threads? Be my guest, I have nothing against you leaving or against Paul opening up a sub forum for a specific device. If the other 100 people who agree with you also leave, then so be it as well. I am not holding a grudge if they chose to follow your lead. Sheeple will be sheeple after all. However, (and this is the reason why I am actually pissed) raising the race card does absolutely no good to ANYONE and in fact it just breeds more hatred between people. Just like I did with the person above, I will outright permanently ban ANYONE in this site, regardless of status, who brings up the race card in such a manner. People coming from ALL OVER THE WORLD in here have cooperated for almost 10 years for stupidity like this to flare up, and I will not allow anyone to compromise the foundations of this site with stupid racial-hatred half baked theories.

Want to create your thread? Go right ahead, I will not prevent you from doing it, but regardless of your motivation, it creates clutter whether you want to accept it or not, and thus it creates more trouble and a large workload for our moderators. In fact, one of the threads that I was pointed at earlier today (GS2 Indian owners thread, I believe)... I have NEVER seen a thread that has been acted on as much as that without being a development thread.

If the moderators in charge of this sub forum stated that no threads like this would be allowed, then I am sorry to burst your bubble, but you cannot create them. And by doing so, regardless of your motives, you are effectively breaking site rules.
    Well I've a simple and straight brain (call me an amateur/noob or whatever) and it tells me that a single thread with all people from all over the world will create more clutter than 5/6 several zone specific threads. And in case someone ruins that single thread it'll be closed and other members will suffer for no reason.
    And if it's all about development or civilised mannerism, then may I ask how some topics are alive with bashing other brands in silly language and manner and no one is bothered about it?
    Give me an infraction for this message, I'll be happily accepting it.

Sent from my GT-I9100
    Racist Racist Racist!!

I think all these mods are Racist!!! They have a problem just because it is Indians doing that. Shame on you.
    I just registered to post this.
    I would ask all to remember XDA is a worldwide community. Enough of My country's thread or My country's this and that....please we are International. Thank You all.
    What a ridiculous idea, xda has a terrible search facility, and the app is even worse. No useful information will be extractable from this thread. National threads make much more sense. Inclusiveness is important, but over functionality and practicality I think not. If there are 50 places in each region that sell the product each with 3 or more options that is enough information to track in a thread, whereas multiplying that by 30 regions is frankly idiotic. Just wait for 7105 prices to emerge too.

As a tip to those in the EU, you will often find places like Germany have slightly lower prices. Its worth a look at other nation's Amazon sites. Unfortunately postage and the loss of a physical reseller stores to return faulty products does often negate the price difference.