[SHARE] Xperia M : C1904 15.1.C.1.17 Stock Indian Generic Firmware .ftf

Search This thread

jereMarfil24

Aug 20, 2012
Bacolod
Introduction:-

Hello Friends .. I have shared you stock indian firmware for Xperia M single SIM : C1904

This build is major update and having major fixes and more stability also its smooth then .A. build

Disclaimer:-

I'm not taking any responsibility if you brick your device while flashing your device

You are doing this your own risk.

Skip this , If you don't want to soft brick.

I Hope you have read this carefully, Now move to next steps :

Downloads :-

Firmware :

<< Read More >>

Direct Download : Google Docs - Click Here to Download !!

Direct Download : MEGA - Click Here to Download !

Torrent Download : Click Here to Download !!

Requirement :-

Flashtool

Firmware

Instructions:-

First install flashtool

Now Copy the firmware

And Paste it to /C://flashtool/firmwares Then open flashtool

And Click to flash the device (thunder icon)

Now select Flashmode

And now select the firmware and flash it

Now it will say to connect your device via fashmode then follow it

It will take 2 or 3 minutes to complete the flashing process. Device will take some time to load and it will stay at Sony logo for long period. So don’t worry be patience the device will loaded without any problems.

And You're Done ! Your Device is flashed , Enjoy !

I Hope that this Guide and post helped you

Credits :-

Ram Prasad For making ftf , torrent file

Waledac for making mirror downloads : MEGA , Google Docs

Me for sharing them :p

viji1988

Sep 8, 2013
sony xperia m

there is a lot of blue colour coming in photos .....is there any way to remove this...... I bought this phone seven days ago.....and during video recording its zooming in and out and the video looks like that its taken from a korean mobile with low clarity...

moneylatentoi

Aug 21, 2013
2 screen

On Xperia M 2 screens. so expect developers how to test panel screen xperia M. Other C1904 C1905 Preview and other Europeans are not Asian. thank you!

StraightEdgeKid

Feb 16, 2012
Pune
www.beingandroid.com
Thnks, I'd installed m dual firmware, but then figured out that i can't swap internal memory so coming back to 4.1.2. Anyways haven't found anything special in 4.2.2

Sent from my C2005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Abhigyan66

Nov 24, 2012
Guwahati
Hey.....Im using c2005 firmware on my c1904 and now I want to go back to the stock firmware.....but my flashtool is not detecting my c1904 firmware that I've downloaded. I've tried redownloading the firmware, but that didn't work. I've also tried re-installing flashtool but the problem was not fixed. Then I tried it from another pc, but it didn't work........so why is flashtool not detecting my firmware?? :confused:

Last edited:
Reactions: negzzkaka

giridhargp

Nov 11, 2013
bangalore

Hello Friends .. I have shared you stock indian firmware for Xperia M single SIM : C1904

This build is major update and having major fixes and more stability also its smooth then .A. build

I'm not taking any responsibility if you brick your device while flashing your device

Firmware :

<< Read More >>

Flashtool

Firmware

First install flashtool

Now Copy the firmware

Now select Flashmode

It will take 2 or 3 minutes to complete the flashing process. Device will take some time to load and it will stay at Sony logo for long period. So don’t worry be patience the device will loaded without any problems.

Thanks bro,this fw really helped me

Sent from my C1904 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Arsalansarkar3d

Oct 3, 2015
I Got A Problem My Xperia C1904 Is Decrypted Its Say "Type Password To Decrypt Storage" So I Tried Flashing With The Firmware With Flashtool But Its Say's There Is An Error In "KERNEL.SIN ERROR"
What Should I Do? Please Help.

vai8080

Nov 18, 2014
I Got A Problem My Xperia C1904 Is Decrypted Its Say "Type Password To Decrypt Storage" So I Tried Flashing With The Firmware With Flashtool But Its Say's There Is An Error In "KERNEL.SIN ERROR"
What Should I Do? Please Help.

Same problem is there wid me , so I have tried the process to unbrick it , all the things were going properly but suddenly errors were coming , can someone please help me in this ..??:what:
Thanks

Attachments

• 1444213462042.jpg
    1444213462042.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 164

Darkincubo696

Jan 25, 2019
Hi my friends firs of all thank you for all your sipport and the links here .
i have a problem when i finish flashing my phone takes to long loading.... it keeps showing the screen where the coloring clouds are is been more than 30 minutes and it keeps showing the same screen is it normal ? :confused: i have tried others ftf file for my xperia m c1904 some i get errors while flashing others phone dont turn on and this one flashing was all ok no errors shown but my cellphone keeps loading on coloring clouds any help please!!!!!

Darkincubo696

Jan 25, 2019
another error

hi friends let me tell you i just manage to install the firmware to my xperia c1904 but all links i found on the net even here in te forums didn´t worked for me maybe because Flashtool dont know why but the only firmware i installed was for the c1905 people here says it works for both c1905 and c1904 but couldnt install it with the newest vercion of flashtool the one worked for me was the version 0.9.0.22.3 built on 08-06-2016, with this vercion i did flash my cellphone and it worked but in like a week is been like 8 days since i flash it and got the problem again the cellphone ran out of battery so it turned off the i charge it to full and when i turned on i got the coloring clouds loop can´t pass that screen right now i just re flash it again and the phone is back again but i hope this time keeps it like it is working thank you all hope you understand me :p

AKT98

Jun 7, 2020
I m trying to flash my xperia m c1904 via flashtool. Though i have right ftf file, it every time gives error that bundle is not valid. Please help.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Firmware :

<< Read More >>

Flashtool

Firmware

First install flashtool

Now Copy the firmware

Now select Flashmode

Just asking, will this work on the C1905?

Probably no. You might end up bricking your device.. :)

>>>> Press thanks if helped.. ;) peace.. :) <<<<
    Hey.....Im using c2005 firmware on my c1904 and now I want to go back to the stock firmware.....but my flashtool is not detecting my c1904 firmware that I've downloaded. I've tried redownloading the firmware, but that didn't work. I've also tried re-installing flashtool but the problem was not fixed. Then I tried it from another pc, but it didn't work........so why is flashtool not detecting my firmware?? :confused: