Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Rycon33

Apr 28, 2011
Xiaomi Poco F3
I'm quite happy that the base hasn't changed yet. Coz we're still waiting here in the East also for our own OTA, Hehehe.
So far the ROM is looking good. The icons are fantastic! Your theme/skin is very good thus separating identity from other ROMS around.

And buttery smooth UI as expected.

Thanks a bunch team CoreDroid!!!

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

EDIT:
one request though, can the wifi signal have a shadowy effect of background when not in full-bar(I mean like in antenna icon, even you're not having full-bar signal strength you can still see the other inactive bar). more pretty in the eyes i think if wifi icon is also like that.

CoreDroid_status_bar.png

Last edited:

predator21

Jan 20, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Hey guys, in order to flash One X ICS V2.1 and considering you have bootloader unlocked and working over Coredorid One X ICS V2.0 this will be the steps to flash:

First of all, make sure your battery has charge enough to flash the rom 75% is the minimum recommended, then follow this instructions linked below to flash the boot.img file, VERY IMPORTANT: You only need to flash the boot.img coming from 1.26 base, if a user already has boot.img from 1.28 base with the new kernel, flashing the ROM with boot.img will flash over fine.

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=24891132&postcount=5

Once you have flashed hboot.img, disconnect your phone from the PC, boot into recovery. Once in RECOVERY, follow these steps

1.- Select Install zip from SD Card and then select Zip from sd card
2.- Select the rom and then perform modifications
3.- Select on aroma installer what you want and what you don’t, when you are done and finished, do not reboot. Select “No” and select again the rom and this time perfortm a “One Click Update”, when done, reboot.
4.- Enjoy it!!!!!!!
I am on cd 2.0 with boot image given along with that..... how do i install 2.1 ...
Sm how i cannot understand the procedure.... or i can jst flash 2.1 over it

Rycon33

Apr 28, 2011
Xiaomi Poco F3
I am on cd 2.0 with boot image given along with that..... how do i install 2.1 ...
Sm how i cannot understand the procedure.... or i can jst flash 2.1 over it

Just flash the ROM 2.1 version over to your current 2.0

And don't worry they have the same boot.img
I checked they're md5sum and they are the same.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

schriss

Feb 6, 2006
Dublin
I'm trying to find a change log, first post only mentions 2.0 which I'm currently on.
Does this 2.1 include latest 1.29 update?

cometoluc

May 24, 2007
Mechelen
Hello, i just got my ONE X today and sorry for being a bit annoying already, but what are the correct steps to root and begin?
In one of the first posts it states :

---------------------------------------------
How to flash? What do you need?

+ HTC One X Unlock bootloader through htcdev
+ Recovery ClockworkMod

ok, i understand to go to the htcdev to unlock my bootloader but the second part is only recovery clockworkmod. How do i root my one?

I'm a bit used of flashing the CD roms from with my DHD but the rooting part still makes me very unshure

aortega

Jun 27, 2010
Irving. Tx
Hello, i just got my ONE X today and sorry for being a bit annoying already, but what are the correct steps to root and begin?

+ Recovery ClockworkMod

ok, i understand to go to the htcdev to unlock my bootloader but the second part is only recovery clockworkmod. How do i root my one?

I'm a bit used of flashing the CD roms from with my DHD but the rooting part still makes me very unshure

You have to get SDK tools in order to comunicate your phone with the pc and get it unlocked with htcdev, then through fastboot flash the recovery.img and then boot.img, then you can flash the Rom. In the 3rd or 4th. Post there is a very well explained procedure to get your phone unlocked, once you flash the Rom, your phone will be rooted, take look at the whole first page again bro, let us know :)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Reactions: cometoluc

DaDoctor

Nov 8, 2008
KC
www.dadoctor.net

+ Recovery ClockworkMod

Why would you need to root ur current stock rom if you are getting ready to flash CD rom that is already rooted?

After you unlock the bootloader through htcdev, just go to this thread, download the recovery, boot into fastboot and flash the recovery.

Then copy the ROM to ur storage and reboot into recovery and flash the rom.

---edit ---
ahhh aortega beat me to it again

cometoluc

May 24, 2007
Mechelen
Why would you need to root ur current stock rom if you are getting ready to flash CD rom that is already rooted?

After you unlock the bootloader through htcdev, just go to this thread, download the recovery, boot into fastboot and flash the recovery.

Then copy the ROM to ur storage and reboot into recovery and flash the rom.

---edit ---
ahhh aortega beat me to it again

Thanks both for the explanation, one question still? What do i choose on the HTCDEV site? The HTC ONE X is not in that list and when i choose the last one'all supported devices' i get a explanation that starts with remove your battery. What stupid mistake am i making?

rayford85

May 22, 2011

aortega

Jun 27, 2010
Irving. Tx
Thanks both for the explanation, one question still? What do i choose on the HTCDEV site? The HTC ONE X is not in that list and when i choose the last one'all supported devices' i get a explanation that starts with remove your battery. What stupid mistake am i making?

Do what Rayford said, but taking your battery out would be the same as turning your phone off, it is preparing you to get the bootloader screen by pressing power button and volume down key by holding them at the same time.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MOD EDIT: As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
    This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
    XDA Moderation team
    MOD EDIT: Removed content
    No longer supporting CoreDroid...
    No longer on the team ;)
    MOD EDIT: Removed content