[DISCUSSION] [7.x.x][WEEKLIES] CarbonROM | cr-5.1 [sirius]

Search This thread

berkcano

Sep 20, 2016
Benchmark sucks, not reliable and trustworthy.
Anyway, last time I checked it was about 60K for both F2FS and EXT4 file systems. But generally F2FS does performs way better which benchmark scores cannot symbolize.

Sent from my Sony F8332 using XDA Labs

Yeah yeah. It's average score good one How about microphone problem while calling? Still ok google issue is there? (muted mic issue) and do you suggest weekly stable or test build? You know today already released a new weekly stable build?
Edit: One more question on my phone I cannot reach recovery without a custom kernel with custom kernel it performs very well on .291 build 6.0.1 marsh. Is it a problem to go Carbon Rom ? (If you ask, I flashed .291 offical build with flashtool )

Last edited:

iXaidyiu

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Aug 18, 2015
In My Drunk Mess
Sony Xperia Z
Sony Xperia Z2
Yeah yeah. It's average score good one How about microphone problem while calling? Still ok google issue is there? (muted mic issue) and do you suggest weekly stable or test build? You know today already released a new weekly stable build?
Edit: One more question on my phone I cannot reach recovery without a custom kernel with custom kernel it performs very well on .291 build 6.0.1 marsh. Is it a problem to go Carbon Rom ? (If you ask, I flashed .291 offical build with flashtool )
1. For bugs, please refer to the bug list in OP, if its not there, then it is fixed.
2. No problem with TWRP here. Try clean install again(?).
I found a bug. Connect to a VPN via l2tp/ipsec psk works without any problems. A disconnect from VPN has the effect that the device restarts. It does not matter which built I am using. I happens every time.
It would be very helpful if you can provide some logs of the events, for instructions please refer to my signature.

Last edited:

kuba130000

Oct 26, 2014
Katowice
Can we flash boot.img and recovery.img and rom zip directly on Resurrection Remix Nougat with full wipe or must back to stock and install this?

Jun 17, 2013
To avoid overflowing the CarbonRom Thread, bug reports, discussion of the ROM from now on shall take place here. Thank for your cooperation and happy flashing.

Credit:
- @iXaidyiu
- @akshay2shah
- @vikash1994b
Hello

---------- Post added at 08:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 AM ----------

I'm using the carbon ROM on my Sony xperia z2 since last 2weeks.
In this latest update the phone is getting extremely hot with normal usage.
Also there isn't any support for xposed. I tried twice as soon as is flash xposed framework I get stuck on carbon boot logo for long. Please do add xposed support for the ROM.

iXaidyiu

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Aug 18, 2015
In My Drunk Mess
Sony Xperia Z
Sony Xperia Z2
Hello

---------- Post added at 08:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 AM ----------

I'm using the carbon ROM on my Sony xperia z2 since last 2weeks.
In this latest update the phone is getting extremely hot with normal usage.
Also there isn't any support for xposed. I tried twice as soon as is flash xposed framework I get stuck on carbon boot logo for long. Please do add xposed support for the ROM.
Not until Xposed is officially released will we support it.
For the overheat issue, clean install again. No problem here.

Top Liked Posts