[ROM][TITAN][5.1.x][OFFICIAL][UNIFIED] ParanoidAndroid 5.1+ Legacy

Search This thread

Thecrazyskull

Jan 23, 2013
FONT]

INSTRUCTIONS

1. MAKE SURE RECOVERY IS UPDATED
2. FACTORY RESET (IF COMING FROM ANOTHER ROM)
3. INSTALL ROM
4. INSTALL SUPERSU
5. THEN GAPPS
6. REBOOT AND ENJOY

CREDITS

Google/AOSP,
CyanogenMod,
ParanoidAndroid team,
XDA

LINKS:
Get PA
Github
Legacy Github
Gerrit
Legacy Gerrit

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][TITAN][5.1.x][OFFICIAL][UNIFIED] ParanoidAndroid 5.1+ Legacy, ROM for the Moto G 2014

Contributors
Thecrazyskull, DC07
ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
Based On: Paranoid Android

Version Information

Created 2015-06-22
Last Updated 2015-06-22

JDOASIS95

Oct 16, 2014
tijuana
Great rom by far!
just want to know how can do supersu work?
because flash in twrp and keeps saying Binaries have not been installed, even when i update the app in playstore :(

masterdex

Apr 16, 2011
Ok I am trying in this momrnto seems to go smoothly, only charging times seem slow.

kiran kumar k

Aug 1, 2014
Thanks for the beautiful ROM...I haven't faced any issue sofar!!!I had some frontcam related bugs in other roms ,but here it works flawlessly!!!! Can u add some more features like v had in titan ROM!!!!tried xposed installer works well but couldn't change my tile settings there!!!so in my point of view ,if yu add some more features,then it would b a nice ever ROM to have for our moto

luishr

Aug 18, 2013
Embu-Guaçu
Thanks for the beautiful ROM...I haven't faced any issue sofar!!!I had some frontcam related bugs in other roms ,but here it works flawlessly!!!! Can u add some more features like v had in titan ROM!!!!tried xposed installer works well but couldn't change my tile settings there!!!so in my point of view ,if yu add some more features,then it would b a nice ever ROM to have for our moto
I don't think you will have much success on features request here.

This is a official ParanoidAndroid ROM, so the only features you will get are the ones added by ParanoidAndroid team for the ROM built for all devices they maintain.

Of course, I can't be 100% sure about that, it is a guess from my side. The only ones that can confirm are Thecrazyskull and DC07.

Reactions: kiran kumar k

Shawn5162

Jun 24, 2013

This is a official ParanoidAndroid ROM, so the only features you will get are the ones added by ParanoidAndroid team for the ROM built for all devices they maintain.

Of course, I can't be 100% sure about that, it is a guess from my side. The only ones that can confirm are Thecrazyskull and DC07.

Yes your correct. There are two divisions of Paranoid Android...Legacy and Official. Legacy is all the non-Nexus devices. So titan is part of the Legacy category. In that category there are two sub-divisions: maintainers and "the core team". Maintainers mainly build for their specific device and maintain the device specific code such as the device tree, vendor tree, and kernel source. They also work to fix device specific bugs. Though maintainers have NO control over the AOSPA-L source. The source is coded by "the core-team". So features requests are useless unless u report directly to the AOSPA-L gerrit. I know this because I maintain AOSPA-L for bacon ;)

kiran kumar k

Aug 1, 2014
Yes your correct. There are two divisions of Paranoid Android...Legacy and Official. Legacy is all the non-Nexus devices. So titan is part of the Legacy category. In that category there are two sub-divisions: maintainers and "the core team". Maintainers mainly build for their specific device and maintain the device specific code such as the device tree, vendor tree, and kernel source. They also work to fix device specific bugs. Though maintainers have NO control over the AOSPA-L source. The source is coded by "the core-team". So features requests are useless unless u report directly to the AOSPA-L gerrit. I know this because I maintain AOSPA-L for bacon ;)

Oh fine bro!!!!!thanks for the info.

PsyClip-R

Dec 19, 2009
Warsaw
Works well.
I was afraid about Apple EarPods support, so far it works just like with Stock rom

BTW. here's the performance test

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-06-24-02-38-36.png
    Screenshot_2015-06-24-02-38-36.png
    126.5 KB · Views: 1,317
Last edited:

Thecrazyskull

Jan 23, 2013

Well with gerrit everyone can submit features and contribute to the code so its not only the core team.
And if you want a feature you will have to do it on your own and when all is fine you can submit to gerrit and then the core team can decide if they want that feature to be in their official builds by merging it ;)

Seriously Ponies?

Nov 23, 2011
Is it a bug or a feature (and if so, is there a setting to turn it off? because I can't find it) that when the phone is locked and the screen locked, I can still change the volume of the ringer with the volume buttons? I keep accidentally silencing my phone....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FONT]

INSTRUCTIONS

1. MAKE SURE RECOVERY IS UPDATED
    2. FACTORY RESET (IF COMING FROM ANOTHER ROM)
    3. INSTALL ROM
    4. INSTALL SUPERSU
    5. THEN GAPPS
    6. REBOOT AND ENJOY

CREDITS

Google/AOSP,
    CyanogenMod,
    ParanoidAndroid team,
    XDA

LINKS:
    Get PA
    Github
    Legacy Github
    Gerrit
    Legacy Gerrit

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][TITAN][5.1.x][OFFICIAL][UNIFIED] ParanoidAndroid 5.1+ Legacy, ROM for the Moto G 2014

Contributors
    Thecrazyskull, DC07
    ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    Based On: Paranoid Android

Version Information

Created 2015-06-22
    Last Updated 2015-06-22
    So i did decide to do another unofficial build with pa pie and floating window for you guys :)
    I havent tested it, since my device it out for a few weeks so let me know if there are any issues :)
    Link:
    https://basketbuild.com/filedl/devs?dev=Anas_Karbila&dl=Anas_Karbila/pa/pa_titan-5.1-20150929.zip

This will probably be the last build before marshmallow.
    This build should have all the audio playback issues fixed ;)
    New UnOfficial build is up!
    Here is the new unofficial build HERE!
    I built this one because its been like 2 weeks without any update.
    This update contains newest commits, unfinished pa pie 3.0, floating window, battery text options and more.