[GAME][FREE] Cube Run 3D

Search This thread

DDeleted

Jan 18, 2011
Seg72p8Hksv7cFCBvgdTfBGkDWicYbh7pHUyIwgRcFxOctmYG5iFp1QEkvMWt2ReCMDF=w705

☆Cube Run 3D☆ is an amazing cube runner game you can download for FREE!
Test your reflexes as you race within the awesome matrix-style world. Touche the screen to turn and to avoid obstacles, collect coins and buy power ups, unlock new characters, and see how far you can run!
Challenge your friend thanks to HeyZap leaderboard and challenges. At the end of the game, if you have HeyZap installed, you'll automatically submit your score to online leaderboard.
Avoid cubes in order to get the highest score and earn coins. The more your score rises, the more the game speeds up, and the more you earn coins. Coins will allow you to buy new ships and shields in the virtual store. You can get up to 3 different ships upgrades and a lot of upgrades from the store.
Collect Magnets to get all the money around a wide range.
Collect Shields to protect the ships from cubes.
The world is generated randomly, everything is new every time you play a new game.
Upgrades:
☆Special objects more frequent
☆Magnets duration
☆Shields duration
☆Head start
☆Ship graphic upgrade
☆Buy gems

PLAY STORE: CUBE RUN 3D

N_otori0us_

Mar 30, 2013
█ ▆ ▄ ▂ ▁ ▂ ▄ ▆ █`
Hopefully this is better than the other cube runner which freezes up once you pass 200m

Well I've tried it and I like it. Nice work man.

One bug. If I hold down the left side, then hold down the right side, without letting go of the left side. Then I let go of the left side.

the thingy keeps going left =0

Sent from my myTouch 4G using xda app-developers app

thesoupthief

Dec 13, 2012
Dublin
Neat looking little game - uninstalled it instantly due to horribly intrusive ads

Sent from my Oric 1 microcomputer using Tapatalk 4 beta

xhozt

May 20, 2007
dallaS
LG V40
+1 on that the ads are horrid .... also ditch the heyzap junk and go with the google play games model for score .

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Seg72p8Hksv7cFCBvgdTfBGkDWicYbh7pHUyIwgRcFxOctmYG5iFp1QEkvMWt2ReCMDF=w705

☆Cube Run 3D☆ is an amazing cube runner game you can download for FREE!
    Test your reflexes as you race within the awesome matrix-style world. Touche the screen to turn and to avoid obstacles, collect coins and buy power ups, unlock new characters, and see how far you can run!
    Challenge your friend thanks to HeyZap leaderboard and challenges. At the end of the game, if you have HeyZap installed, you'll automatically submit your score to online leaderboard.
    Avoid cubes in order to get the highest score and earn coins. The more your score rises, the more the game speeds up, and the more you earn coins. Coins will allow you to buy new ships and shields in the virtual store. You can get up to 3 different ships upgrades and a lot of upgrades from the store.
    Collect Magnets to get all the money around a wide range.
    Collect Shields to protect the ships from cubes.
    The world is generated randomly, everything is new every time you play a new game.
    Upgrades:
    ☆Special objects more frequent
    ☆Magnets duration
    ☆Shields duration
    ☆Head start
    ☆Ship graphic upgrade
    ☆Buy gems

PLAY STORE: CUBE RUN 3D
    [1.0.1] Little fix for game not pausing correctly
    Hi guys,
    thanks for your feedback, here is my improvement:

[1.0.2]
    ☆LESS ADS: You will see an ad every 1000 meters (and not every time you finish a game)
    ☆LESS ADS: You will see an ad every 2 pause during game.