[Q] change icon size in sense 6

Search This thread

tenchu_712

Mar 11, 2008
Hanoi
is there any way to change the icon size in sense 6 desktop and app drawer?

I love how it looks bigger in my old Nexus 5 :(

Pneuma1985

Jan 5, 2011
Around
yeah but thats not the only way currently in prism it defines the icon size by cell dims it gives each spot in the navbar its own dims. The hotseat/app-drawer icon gets its own dims to control the size proof the they can be re-sized is right here. And I didnt't touch anything that had to do with the dpi of the image and I didnt touch the other icons around the app drawer just the app-drawer and i simply used the google icon b/c it's larger than the original and i think i have it at like 144x144 right now.

f963393fcf59492e66d84ec3fd0ead05.png

Last edited:

Pneuma1985

Jan 5, 2011
Around
that's nice but how did you change the prism.apk? Isn't it much easier for a normal user to just change the DPI to make all the icons look bigger ?
The Nexus 5 uses a different DPI so the icons seem bigger

Answer to that question is yes and no... The hotseat Id has its own parameters and marginsTop's so essentially it gets pushed down it would create clipping in the hotseat if you did that you would still have to edit xml and dims to make the dpi change work...And i've seen other people asking about changing the dpi with no luck... So not sure if they figured it out yet but yeah I'm just saying you don't have to it with dpi... I posted a tutorial in fisha21's thread on how to do it enjoy.

Top Liked Posts