possible exploit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

David111jr

Feb 5, 2011
I remember some else sayin g this in another thread but can't remember which one. But any way I was trying art out but my battery was gettin g creamed with it so I switched back to dalvik during reboot my bootloader screen had a unlock logo along with it saying custom underneath the unlock logo.

Could we exploiting this. I'm not home or anywhere near a computer to try. But I was thinking if we can enter recover right after rebooting back to dalvik it may let us flash?

Just an idea, I hope this can lead to something.

cstayton

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 5, 2011
Waite Park, MN.
I remember some else sayin g this in another thread but can't remember which one. But any way I was trying art out but my battery was gettin g creamed with it so I switched back to dalvik during reboot my bootloader screen had a unlock logo along with it saying custom underneath the unlock logo.

Could we exploiting this. I'm not home or anywhere near a computer to try. But I was thinking if we can enter recover right after rebooting back to dalvik it may let us flash?

Just an idea, I hope this can lead to something.

Nope not an exploit this is just what happens when you switch to art rather than dalvik

David111jr

Feb 5, 2011
Dude, take something for that. You're gonna stroke out getting your blood pressure up over little stuff like that.

lol i noticed people in this forum are on edge when it comes to root. i just got my phone this weekend so im still making my way through the forum. i just noticed something and wanted to throw it out there. ive been in the android community for a long time now and if you guys have been here as long as i, should know sometimes it could be the simplest things that could be a break through.

just trying to help.

i really dont care for root as much as others, coming from an m7 im happy with the upgrade.

Br4nd3n

Sep 20, 2013
Been posted many times, unfortunately it's nothing but a mere custom logo with no hopes of anything.. thanks for trying though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Jesus Christ, I can believe people still asking the same dumb question. all time.... READ people, do a search before posting.....:eek:

Dude, take something for that. You're gonna stroke out getting your blood pressure up over little stuff like that.
    Jesus Christ, I can believe people still asking the same dumb question. all time.... READ people, do a search before posting.....:eek:

lol i noticed people in this forum are on edge when it comes to root. i just got my phone this weekend so im still making my way through the forum. i just noticed something and wanted to throw it out there. ive been in the android community for a long time now and if you guys have been here as long as i, should know sometimes it could be the simplest things that could be a break through.

just trying to help.

i really dont care for root as much as others, coming from an m7 im happy with the upgrade.