[Q] HTC Dotview hacking ??

Search This thread

asimoalex

Jun 18, 2012
florida
So I'm seeing all these images pop up with games and even other apps running on the dot view case but nothing always hit a road block
Anyone know if the developer ever released the apk or what happend like can it still be done ??

( Sorry if this isn't were it belongs its an honest question so I would think Q & A was fitting)

Attachments

• BlxEBa7CIAA4zHp.jpg
    BlxEBa7CIAA4zHp.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 543
  • dot-view-tetris.jpg
    dot-view-tetris.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 551
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 539
Last edited:

dadsterflip

Aug 31, 2010
I tried s activating the dot by places a magnet just under the HTC logo behind lol. Works but looks funny... Wish the case wasn't so darn expensive .

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Ajkowal

May 24, 2012
Wow this like Good wonder if it will give me wonkey issues with the Viper one... Wish he had screen shots of the notifications

I've been using the app since he released. Keep in mind that the google play link that was posted was only the key for the app for some added features. As for the notifications, he just had the icon for the app pop up on the screen. If that makes any sense. The dot view case itself with those dots on it makes it look okay, but no work was done for the notifications themselves; the apps icon just displays on screen. I have no way of taking a photo or else i would to show what I mean.

asimoalex

Jun 18, 2012
florida
I've been using the app since he released. Keep in mind that the google play link that was posted was only the key for the app for some added features. As for the notifications, he just had the icon for the app pop up on the screen. If that makes any sense. The dot view case itself with those dots on it makes it look okay, but no work was done for the notifications themselves; the apps icon just displays on screen. I have no way of taking a photo or else i would to show what I mean.

i thought i had responed to this lol ...i finally took the plung and bought it works ok like 80% of the time
i do get some missed notifications and at times the gestures dont work

you having any of these issues ??