[Q] Polaris Office And Excel

Search This thread

cardman827

May 6, 2011
New Jersey
Hey Guys, there are a few threads with Polaris but not that much information. I was hoping as more and more of you get the tablet maybe someone could answer this for me. My tablet is hopefully coming on the 12th from best buy but I wanted to find this out now if possible.

I am in sales and my order forms are in excel and all I need them to do is basically click the cell and have a 1 appear. That will order the item and this is handled on microsoft office with a macro. First question is does polaris work with macros?

Right now, I am doing this on an Ipad and its very frustrating to click the cell have the big keyboard pop up then have to type 1 and then move on to the next item, but with the keyboard taking up half the screen.

I hope this question is clear and thanks for your help...

Matmatt

Jun 30, 2010
any answer?

Hi, I'm too looking for an application that can use macro( like excel) on android
Before, I was under windows mobile and I used "spread". Does anyone know if something like that exist on android?

Thanks

liput_81

Feb 17, 2011
Hey Guys, there are a few threads with Polaris but not that much information. I was hoping as more and more of you get the tablet maybe someone could answer this for me. My tablet is hopefully coming on the 12th from best buy but I wanted to find this out now if possible.

I am in sales and my order forms are in excel and all I need them to do is basically click the cell and have a 1 appear. That will order the item and this is handled on microsoft office with a macro. First question is does polaris work with macros?

Right now, I am doing this on an Ipad and its very frustrating to click the cell have the big keyboard pop up then have to type 1 and then move on to the next item, but with the keyboard taking up half the screen.

I hope this question is clear and thanks for your help...

Don't think macros will work

If you have the keyboard then it's easier, but I've personally found polaris version of excel really slow - tempted to try out a competitor....