[THEMES][UPDATED V-2.0 - 03/11/10 w/ Icon Pack 3!] StarView Presents Fallout Theme!!

Search This thread

horrorview

Mar 26, 2010
Dartmouth
www.horrorview.com
[StarView Presents]

theme1.jpg

skins.jpg
weather.jpg

Okay folks! Here it is! Version 2.0 of the StarView Fallout Theme. This is a joint op between myself and [★], with me doing

the graphics and skins and [★] doing the odd visual thing and bringing it all together into a functional and, imho, really freakin’ cool theme

:p

NOTE: Due to the size of the theme, the .cab file is zipped! Unzip, then run the .cab file within!

Changes in Ver. 2.0 include:

New Weather Animations/Graphics: Acid rain! Blowing Trash! Blazing sun! Cracked Moon! It's post-apocalyptic fun for all!

Skinned Compass!: Traverse the wastelands with your new, Vault-Tec approved compass! Just watch out for Super Mutants! (Still a work in progress!!)

Skinned Calendar: Make a date with destiny with your new, retro-style pinup calendar!

Skinned Music Controls: Take control of your tunes PipBoy style!

New Analogue Clock and Improved Flip Clock!

New Slider icons, including Facebook, TV, Reader, etc. (for those with those elements in their existing slider/ROM)

And MORE surprises!!

REMEMBER! UNINSTALL THE VER. 1.0 THEME BEFORE INSTALLING THE NEW VERSION!!

We have made several different packages for the theme, making it totally customizable!

[StarView] Fallout Theme.cab
This is the entire theme WITHOUT Icons and Wallpapers. (Run as any install, but you'll need to manually install Wallpapers and

Icons as detailed below)

NEW! 3/11/10 - Icon Pack 3! 55 new icons for your Fallout Theme for a grand total of 165 icons!! Download below!

[StarView] Fallout Icon Pack.rar
Now combines packs 1 & 2 for 110 icons for the theme covering most of the widely used apps and base programs! Use your favorite icon editor to set them.(we recommend JWMD)

Note: To Change Icons, INSTALL JWMD (or similar application), navigate to your Fallout Icons folder on your device and change your icons manually. It's common that many icons will NOT change without going to MyDevice/Application Data/HTC/ProgLauncher and deleting all of the files in there first! Once you do that, restart device, and your new icons should be visible!

[StarView] Fallout Wallpapers
Three different wallpapers – Home, Lockscreen, and Landscape home. We have decided to give you them as the raw jpg's so you can

set them in whichever way you prefer, be it HDWall, Voldeus Transparent Mod, BG4All or just as normal. Be sure to install COOKIES HQ Wallpaper Patch for full-screen wallpaper goodness!

Added Wallpaper .cab for HDWall users as we've gotten slammed with requests for it!

This is a SECOND release, so, while Star and myself haven’t experienced any major bugs, we must warn you that you install this at your own

risk, we’re not responsible for any explosions or deaths that may occur as a result, and, please, for the love of god, don’t take the brown

acid.

(Compatible With CHT)

Starview do not expect donations for our work, but if you appreciate what we've done, then we would greatly appreciate a donation!

Donate equally to each person.

Donate To HorrorView
Donate To [★]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Seperate Cab Files]

For separate cabs and some Q&A, visit [★]'s new thread here

Got any problems? need fixes or want seperate cabs? Post your problems in the above thread for quicker response!!

New cabs for 6.5.3 and 6.5.5 to skin the top and bottom bars, and the soft key buttons!

Clock Cab!

Calendar Cab!

Slider Cab!

and more!!!

[Enjoy! And, as always, comments are appreciated!]

While we don't claim ownership of any of the Bethesda copyrighted materials, we do ask that people ask our permission before using elements of our theme for their own projects (ie: ROMS, MODS, etc). Thanks!

Fallout and Vault Boy © 2010 Bethesda Softworks LLC, a ZeniMax Media company. All Rights Reserved.​

Last edited:

Archer

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Senior Mod
Jul 9, 2008
Manchester
Google Pixel 8 Pro
lol - that looks sweet man! I've gotta admit, I got well bored with Fallout 3, but I'm not a RPG fan so I don't know why I got it in the first place. I love the graphics and styling of the game though, and that theme's spot on!

You should specialize in game themes - you've got the knack ;)

horrorview

Mar 26, 2010
Dartmouth
www.horrorview.com
lol - that looks sweet man! I've gotta admit, I got well bored with Fallout 3, but I'm not a RPG fan so I don't know why I got it in the first place. I love the graphics and styling of the game though, and that theme's spot on!

You should specialize in game themes - you've got the knack ;)

Thanks so much John! :)

I am an AVID gamer, so it would be a nice fit for me. The Call of Duty games, Battlefield, Starcraft, Warcraft, lol...I play it all.

I'm with you on Fallout 3. I tend to just walk around and kill everybody rather than do a proper mission, but I so love the design and theme that I thought it would make a nifty theme for the phone. :)

Archer

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Senior Mod
Jul 9, 2008
Manchester
Google Pixel 8 Pro
Thanks so much John! :)

I am an AVID gamer, so it would be a nice fit for me. The Call of Duty games, Battlefield, Starcraft, Warcraft, lol...I play it all.

I'm with you on Fallout 3. I tend to just walk around and kill everybody rather than do a proper mission, but I so love the design and theme that I thought it would make a nifty theme for the phone. :)

I'm all over Just Cause 2 right now, and I can't help but play Assassin's Creed 2, despite having a platinum trophy for it - just LOVE that game! Still need to get Bad Company 2, but I'll wait till I'm done with JC2 first.

Keep em coming mate - less gaming - more theming lol

horrorview

Mar 26, 2010
Dartmouth
www.horrorview.com
I'm all over Just Cause 2 right now, and I can't help but play Assassin's Creed 2, despite having a platinum trophy for it - just LOVE that game! Still need to get Bad Company 2, but I'll wait till I'm done with JC2 first.

Keep em coming mate - less gaming - more theming lol

LOL! Oh, I'm thoroughly addicted to Battlefield BC2. LOL. I'm in a gaming clan and that's become our new obsession over there! Assassin's Creed would make a great theme, as well, now that you say that! LOL.

I've definitely got to eventually learn how to mod the clocks and sliders myself, but the tutorial I found on making sliders blew my mind and I feared I'd just end up bricking someone's device. :p

Figure it best to see if I can make a group effort out of this and, perhaps, get a nice theme-making team going so we can give those Android and I-Phone users what-for!! ;)

horrorview

Mar 26, 2010
Dartmouth
www.horrorview.com
what a great idea! i'm a big fans of fallout series :)
waiting also for mass effect, silent hill, dragon age, stalker ecc..:D
perhaps you could adapt this beautiful theme to cookie home tab??

Oh, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE S.T.A.L.K.E.R.! One of the best FPS/RPG's ever!!!

I don't quite know how to tie anything in to apps like Cookie's Home Tab, but I do know that this would at least require some the wallpaper patch! LOL. Like I said, this is why a group effort (one guy who makes pretty pictures, and the rest who actually know what to do with them) would be for the best! I'd love to somehow incorporate some Pipboy action into this, as well. Maybe theme the windows bit and folders to have that green, monochromatic look like the Pipboy screen?

horrorview

Mar 26, 2010
Dartmouth
www.horrorview.com
Thanks dameon12!

I'm working on the app icons now. I'm trying to do something that looks like the weathered signs/products you find laying around the wasteland. I'm also looking for some official logo stuff. I found the Vault-Tec and Nuka Cola logos, but I want to get the radio station one (for the FM radio icon, of course), and some of the other corporate logos. I've filled a folder with images and inspirational stuff so far!! LOL

Pablo84

Oct 30, 2009
Horrorview you obviously are the man!

I sould really know how to do this and may spend some time learning! good work! forget my slider complaints ;)

viperd

Jan 26, 2008
Congratulations!!! One very very good idea! One of the best games in history of RPG games and the theme looks incredibly surprising! :)

Maybe you can work something out also with the specific colours of the vault suits ( blue and yellow stripes ). And make the Home screen something like a Pip-boy! :)

Congrats again!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [StarView Presents]

theme1.jpg

skins.jpg
    weather.jpg

Okay folks! Here it is! Version 2.0 of the StarView Fallout Theme. This is a joint op between myself and [★], with me doing

the graphics and skins and [★] doing the odd visual thing and bringing it all together into a functional and, imho, really freakin’ cool theme

:p

NOTE: Due to the size of the theme, the .cab file is zipped! Unzip, then run the .cab file within!

Changes in Ver. 2.0 include:

New Weather Animations/Graphics: Acid rain! Blowing Trash! Blazing sun! Cracked Moon! It's post-apocalyptic fun for all!

Skinned Compass!: Traverse the wastelands with your new, Vault-Tec approved compass! Just watch out for Super Mutants! (Still a work in progress!!)

Skinned Calendar: Make a date with destiny with your new, retro-style pinup calendar!

Skinned Music Controls: Take control of your tunes PipBoy style!

New Analogue Clock and Improved Flip Clock!

New Slider icons, including Facebook, TV, Reader, etc. (for those with those elements in their existing slider/ROM)

And MORE surprises!!

REMEMBER! UNINSTALL THE VER. 1.0 THEME BEFORE INSTALLING THE NEW VERSION!!

We have made several different packages for the theme, making it totally customizable!

[StarView] Fallout Theme.cab
    This is the entire theme WITHOUT Icons and Wallpapers. (Run as any install, but you'll need to manually install Wallpapers and

Icons as detailed below)

NEW! 3/11/10 - Icon Pack 3! 55 new icons for your Fallout Theme for a grand total of 165 icons!! Download below!

[StarView] Fallout Icon Pack.rar
    Now combines packs 1 & 2 for 110 icons for the theme covering most of the widely used apps and base programs! Use your favorite icon editor to set them.(we recommend JWMD)

Note: To Change Icons, INSTALL JWMD (or similar application), navigate to your Fallout Icons folder on your device and change your icons manually. It's common that many icons will NOT change without going to MyDevice/Application Data/HTC/ProgLauncher and deleting all of the files in there first! Once you do that, restart device, and your new icons should be visible!

[StarView] Fallout Wallpapers
    Three different wallpapers – Home, Lockscreen, and Landscape home. We have decided to give you them as the raw jpg's so you can

set them in whichever way you prefer, be it HDWall, Voldeus Transparent Mod, BG4All or just as normal. Be sure to install COOKIES HQ Wallpaper Patch for full-screen wallpaper goodness!

Added Wallpaper .cab for HDWall users as we've gotten slammed with requests for it!

This is a SECOND release, so, while Star and myself haven’t experienced any major bugs, we must warn you that you install this at your own

risk, we’re not responsible for any explosions or deaths that may occur as a result, and, please, for the love of god, don’t take the brown

acid.

(Compatible With CHT)

Starview do not expect donations for our work, but if you appreciate what we've done, then we would greatly appreciate a donation!

Donate equally to each person.

Donate To HorrorView
    Donate To [★]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Seperate Cab Files]

For separate cabs and some Q&A, visit [★]'s new thread here

Got any problems? need fixes or want seperate cabs? Post your problems in the above thread for quicker response!!

New cabs for 6.5.3 and 6.5.5 to skin the top and bottom bars, and the soft key buttons!

Clock Cab!

Calendar Cab!

Slider Cab!

and more!!!

[Enjoy! And, as always, comments are appreciated!]

While we don't claim ownership of any of the Bethesda copyrighted materials, we do ask that people ask our permission before using elements of our theme for their own projects (ie: ROMS, MODS, etc). Thanks!

Fallout and Vault Boy © 2010 Bethesda Softworks LLC, a ZeniMax Media company. All Rights Reserved.​