[Nov 17,2015][M 6.0][ CM13.0][Unofficial] Kernel 3.0.101 [ION]

Search This thread

macs18max

Apr 3, 2010
Bringing to you CM13.0. This is an unofficial ROM which is built from source by merging Evervolvs Legacy code and HD2 related files.
Be warned The ROM is still at its early alpha stage

Credits:
CM TEAM for the amazing features and allowing me to build the rom.
EVERVOLV TEAM for the legacy codes.
marc1706, Tytung, Sportsstar89, Securecrt, Xylograph, ph03n!x, datagr, Rick_1995, Daekin, BSDgeek_Jake
texasice, marco.palumbi, Robbie-P, PixelFreak, chautruongthinh, Nikez for all HD2 kernels, libs, mods, corrections
azam, gilbert, spezi , elginsk8r , Kirmaniarslan, , legacyxperia, christian, onell, philipped346, Robbie-P, legacyxperia team

Working:
Display
Audio/heaphone
Wifi
adb

Bugs:
Phone/data
Bluetooth
Usb tether
Mass storage
MTP
Camera /Flash Light (little laggy)
Camcorder (software encoded, little laggy)

Download:
| 2015-11-17 | CM13.0 ROM AndroidFileHost
| 2015-09-22 | NativeSD Recovery Google drive

Source on Github
Kernel
Device
Display
Audio
Media

VIDEO ON YOUTUBE >> https://youtu.be/yXips3_bu2k

attachment.php

Last edited:

macs18max

Apr 3, 2010
Installation Instruction:

1. You need MAGLDR installed
2. Use NativeSD RECOVERY by downloading and extracting the folder name "recovery" into your sdcard. Then in MAGLDR, Choose boot folder as "recovery" in "Services > BootSettings > AD SD Dir".... Then Boot "AD SD"
3. You need a sdcard with 2 sd-ext partitions. You can create using recovery or laptop. There are lot of tutorial may not be exact
Installation video by onell http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=62279769&postcount=563
Installation video by intoSmartphones Toderici https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mj_pgtlXC8

You can use ext4 or f2fs. But you should make sure that both partitions are of the same format.
Which mean if sdext is ext4 then sd-ext2 also should be ext4. ---OR--- if sdext is f2fs then sd-ext2 also should be f2fs.
If you had additional swap or sdext3 partition, no problem, it will not interfere with the ROM. No need to remove addtional partition swap or sd-ext if any exist.
4. Reboot to recovery again..
5. Now copy the zip to the ROM and Install the ROM
6. Reboot to MAGDLR
7. Choose boot folder as NativeSD folder in MAGLDR > Services > BootSettings > AD SD Dir
8. Boot AD SD (Boot time take 20 mins... )
9. You can install both ROM (Like NativeSD ROM ) as ROM install in separate folder.

Last edited:

Robbie P

Feb 8, 2011
London
Last edited:
Reactions: mosi hd2

Robbie P

Feb 8, 2011
London
Oh yes it is. Amazing work! :good:

Just one question - will CLK and NativeSD (only 1 ext4 partition) installation be possible sometime in the future?
Anything is possible, such as android 6 on hd2;)
But macs18max has said before that it is too much work to test all the install methods for the hd2, it takes ages to boot and test for each one. I think it best to install as is at the moment, test and report on the rom, and aim to get a stable release with everything(?) working. After that we can test different install methods. That way we are all singing from the same hymn sheet.
Downloading now
Thanks

Robbie P

Feb 8, 2011
London
All-f2fs boots ok
Sim not detected so no phone or data, as in OP
Browser FCs

Edit; it says sdcard is corrupted and a notification comes up "touch to fix", I will backup the contents of the fat32 and see if it does.

Edit2; not tried "fixing" it yet, looks as though it formats something, but looking at file manager, it seems that it has created its own storage, /storage/emulated/0, with new folders (eg music,DCIM,..), as with a freshly formatted sdcard, but I still have stuff on my sdcard FAT32(music, DCIM...) I need to backup.
It is late here, will try in the morning.

Works smooth as kitkat, nice:D:D:D:good::good::highfive:

Last edited:
Reactions: philipped346

philipped346

Jun 25, 2010
In the mountain
HTC Leo
Google Nexus 5
All-f2fs boots ok
Sim not detected so no phone or data, as in OP
Browser FCs

Edit; it says sdcard is corrupted and a notification comes up "touch to fix", I will backup the contents of the fat32 and see if it does.

Edit2; not tried "fixing" it yet, looks as though it formats something, but looking at file manager, it seems that it has created its own storage, /storage/emulated/0, with new folders (eg music,DCIM,..), as with a freshly formatted sdcard, but I still have stuff on my sdcard FAT32(music, DCIM...) I need to backup.
It is late here, will try in the morning.

Works smooth as kitkat, nice:D:D:D:good::good::highfive:

same here , i have create sdext 1 and 2 with minitool or recovery but cm13 don't see the two partitions. i have restored two sdext with backup of 4ext recovery and now i can't instal cm13 for the second time .something wrong :eek:

I think I found my problem, I do not have eyes in front of holes this morning.
end for the moment , i go to my job :cowboy:

Last edited:

Robbie P

Feb 8, 2011
London
it seems it is a feature of android 6, it has the ability to treat an external sdcard as internal memory http://androidcommunity.com/android...xternal-sd-card-to-internal-storage-20151021/
if you choose to use it as internal memory it gets reformatted and encrypted. I don't think this is a good idea for us since it might reformat the whole card and not just the FAT32
If I give root access to file manager, I can see /sdcard but it looks to be symlinked with /storage/emulated/0 because i can't see existing files on my FAT32. So the FAT32 is not mounted. i have the notification that it is corrupted, and in settings/Storage & USB the Portable Storage SD Card is described as corrupted. It might be because it is partitioned.
I will try another sdcard and see what happens.
Edit; I have attached a dmesg of this first install.
Edit2; i re-installed on a fresh sdcard and after booting i tapped on the "fix it" notification to format, a progress bar got about a third of the way then there was an error which flashed on the screen briefly, but the rom seemed to still work ok. I then switched off the rom. But it wont boot again now, hangs on htc screen. from dmesg it can't mount sdext or sdext2 (attached dmesg2.txt).
i still have the sdrecovery on the sdcard, so it didn't format the FAT32, seems to have just wiped or formatted the 2 ext partitions. in recovery, i can't mount either partition.
So don't try to "fix" the sdcard.
Edit3; looking at the sdcard from minitool, there is only 1 partition. it seems to have deleted sdext and sdext2 (i also had a swap partition at the end which has also gone). So there is now unused space on the sdcard.
I wonder if you get the notification if using ext4 partitions, probably.

Edit4; ok, have re-installed with 2 ext4 partitions and still get the notification. I have the feeling that ext4 is a tad more responsive than f2fs, anyone else?
I have adb working over windows. after plugging in usb I got a notification "usb for charging" clicking this gave me the option to use mtp for file transfers. This option makes the phone discoverable via adb. hooray.

Edit5; mount does not show mmcblk0p1 perhaps it needs to be done in fstab? Attached screenshot

Edit6; I see camera and sim toolkit in settings/apps, but I don't see them in the apps drawer. So cant use them
play store force closes.

Attachments

• DMESG.TXT
    110.6 KB · Views: 39
  • DMESG2.TXT
    40.2 KB · Views: 22
  • CaptureM6mount.JPG
    CaptureM6mount.JPG
    143.4 KB · Views: 471
Last edited:

macs18max

Apr 3, 2010
Yes Robbie even I have the same. I am a bit busy these days but in time we will have a stable build just like lollipop / kitkat.

it seems it is a feature of android 6, it has the ability to treat an external sdcard as internal memory http://androidcommunity.com/android...xternal-sd-card-to-internal-storage-20151021/
if you choose to use it as internal memory it gets reformatted and encrypted. I don't think this is a good idea for us since it might reformat the whole card and not just the FAT32
If I give root access to file manager, I can see /sdcard but it looks to be symlinked with /storage/emulated/0 because i can't see existing files on my FAT32. So the FAT32 is not mounted. i have the notification that it is corrupted, and in settings/Storage & USB the Portable Storage SD Card is described as corrupted. It might be because it is partitioned.
I will try another sdcard and see what happens.
Edit; I have attached a dmesg of this first install.
Edit2; i re-installed on a fresh sdcard and after booting i tapped on the "fix it" notification to format, a progress bar got about a third of the way then there was an error which flashed on the screen briefly, but the rom seemed to still work ok. I then switched off the rom. But it wont boot again now, hangs on htc screen. from dmesg it can't mount sdext or sdext2 (attached dmesg2.txt).
i still have the sdrecovery on the sdcard, so it didn't format the FAT32, seems to have just wiped or formatted the 2 ext partitions. in recovery, i can't mount either partition.
So don't try to "fix" the sdcard.
Edit3; looking at the sdcard from minitool, there is only 1 partition. it seems to have deleted sdext and sdext2 (i also had a swap partition at the end which has also gone). So there is now unused space on the sdcard.
I wonder if you get the notification if using ext4 partitions, probably.

Edit4; ok, have re-installed with 2 ext4 partitions and still get the notification. I have the feeling that ext4 is a tad more responsive than f2fs, anyone else?
I have adb working over windows. after plugging in usb I got a notification "usb for charging" clicking this gave me the option to use mtp for file transfers. This option makes the phone discoverable via adb. hooray.

Edit5; mount does not show mmcblk0p1 perhaps it needs to be done in fstab? Attached screenshot

Edit6; I see camera and sim toolkit in settings/apps, but I don't see them in the apps drawer. So cant use them
play store force closes.

efebe

Jun 27, 2010
HTC Leo
AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II
Nobody voted for my thread. May be not newsworthy after all.

How do I vote for your thread to be featured in the portal? It's definitely worth it IMHO. Not just for this, but also your lollipop rom.

I just noticed u could "Vote to front page" ... once you are in the thread, at the right side of the thread's title you'll see a text link that says "Newsworthy Thread?" ... click on it, so you can vote to front page :) !

And macs18max... what u have done here it's simply legendary! ... Thanks for ur hard work!

Robbie P

Feb 8, 2011
London
You should be able to rate the thread with stars AND vote for the thread as newsworthy using the top right buttons, I use xda 2010.;)

I think we are going to have to live with the internal storage situation.
i have tried a few mount commands and the FAT32 shows up in file manager, but the music and gallery apps don't see it.
i've read that when marshmallow uses an external sdcard as internal memory it wipes it, then formats it as ext4. Although i am confused about this since it didn't wipe the FAT32 as above, but perhaps it wipes in reverse (p3,p2,p1) and had an error, not sure.
We already have an ext4 (or f2fs) partition for data, and the internal storage memory is stored in the data partition in CM13/data/media/0 so now all our music, photos, etc, anything that is usually stored on the FAT32 will be stored in the data partition.
we still need to boot from the FAT32, but now it can be a bit smaller, just enough for the rom.zip, twrp, SDrecovery and DirectSD folders
It does mean that we can't share music, photos etc with other nativeSD, directSD or SD builds, so to avoid duplication it might be best to have it on its own card.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Cm14 booted. But do not get excited. Don't think we have enough ram to get it working as a daily driver.

attachment.php
    Bringing to you CM13.0. This is an unofficial ROM which is built from source by merging Evervolvs Legacy code and HD2 related files.
    Be warned The ROM is still at its early alpha stage

Credits:
    CM TEAM for the amazing features and allowing me to build the rom.
    EVERVOLV TEAM for the legacy codes.
    marc1706, Tytung, Sportsstar89, Securecrt, Xylograph, ph03n!x, datagr, Rick_1995, Daekin, BSDgeek_Jake
    texasice, marco.palumbi, Robbie-P, PixelFreak, chautruongthinh, Nikez for all HD2 kernels, libs, mods, corrections
    azam, gilbert, spezi , elginsk8r , Kirmaniarslan, , legacyxperia, christian, onell, philipped346, Robbie-P, legacyxperia team

Working:
    Display
    Audio/heaphone
    Wifi
    adb

Bugs:
    Phone/data
    Bluetooth
    Usb tether
    Mass storage
    MTP
    Camera /Flash Light (little laggy)
    Camcorder (software encoded, little laggy)

Download:
    | 2015-11-17 | CM13.0 ROM AndroidFileHost
    | 2015-09-22 | NativeSD Recovery Google drive

Source on Github
    Kernel
    Device
    Display
    Audio
    Media

VIDEO ON YOUTUBE >> https://youtu.be/yXips3_bu2k

attachment.php
    Installation Instruction:

1. You need MAGLDR installed
    2. Use NativeSD RECOVERY by downloading and extracting the folder name "recovery" into your sdcard. Then in MAGLDR, Choose boot folder as "recovery" in "Services > BootSettings > AD SD Dir".... Then Boot "AD SD"
    3. You need a sdcard with 2 sd-ext partitions. You can create using recovery or laptop. There are lot of tutorial may not be exact
    Installation video by onell http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=62279769&postcount=563
    Installation video by intoSmartphones Toderici https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mj_pgtlXC8

You can use ext4 or f2fs. But you should make sure that both partitions are of the same format.
    Which mean if sdext is ext4 then sd-ext2 also should be ext4. ---OR--- if sdext is f2fs then sd-ext2 also should be f2fs.
    If you had additional swap or sdext3 partition, no problem, it will not interfere with the ROM. No need to remove addtional partition swap or sd-ext if any exist.
    4. Reboot to recovery again..
    5. Now copy the zip to the ROM and Install the ROM
    6. Reboot to MAGDLR
    7. Choose boot folder as NativeSD folder in MAGLDR > Services > BootSettings > AD SD Dir
    8. Boot AD SD (Boot time take 20 mins... )
    9. You can install both ROM (Like NativeSD ROM ) as ROM install in separate folder.
    Hi guys. Compile Aosp rom this time.
    Android 7.1 Booted.
    Only display and wifi work. But barely crawls

https://youtu.be/dhocFpHT1ZI

Bootanimation I got from here http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-grand-duos/themes-apps/boot-animation-t3468013
    Pixel launcher I found in xda here http://xdaforums.com/nexus-6p/themes-apps/flashable-zip-pixel-launcher-goodies-t3484455
    look at this xda-developers.com/hd2-android/nand-dev/nov-17-2015-kernel-3-0-101-t3251438/page8
    Mobile and data fixed. Will be Working on Camera and camcorder.