What Internet Browser do you guys prefer

Search This thread

Joey_UFC

Mar 22, 2011
Detroit, Michigan
Not on the phone ;) on your PC's or macs.

IE is way to slow for me and is unusable imo.

Chrome is what i always use and currently use but its been on a crash course lately. and wont open up some website.

Mozilla is not bad, but haven't used it in a while

I want to know about Browsers that maybe i haven't heard of but are just as good. I know of Opera browser and used it once back in that day. are there any other ones out their you guys wanna chime in on.

Thanks guys/gals.

ENJOY THE REST OF THE NBA SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joey_UFC

Mar 22, 2011
Detroit, Michigan
I know it's the wrong answer, but I use Firefox, with a whole bunch of add-ons too.
Works well for me. I also have Chromium, but rarely use it.

There's no wrong answer at all here, i want to know your guys full opinion on what to use. I like appearance just as much as ability to get what i need done. Opera seems out the picture for me already, it can't even load twitter.com correctly.

conantroutman

Retired Senior Moderator - XDA Portal Team
Dec 10, 2009
I used to be a Firefox user but switched to Chrome a little while ago...
Definitely no going back now. FF is a resource hog...

zack_droid

Nov 23, 2011
I use Chrome on everything. But I use Firefox to download large files because Chrome likes to randomly cancel them when I'm downloading them.

huggs

Jan 12, 2010
the internet
Chrome is just too minimal for me. It only fits so many bookmarks in the toolbar, I can't seem to find an equivalent to the Foxtab addon to hide my tab bar and switch tabs with a shortcut button, etc etc. I have 4 or 5 FF add-ons that I just can't live without.

I tried with Chrome, there just doesn't seem to be any way to make it how I want it to be.
FF definitely is a resource hog, but that's not a huge deal to me. I'm not usually one to have more than 3 or 4 tabs open at a time anyways, so it never comes close to bogging down even my old Dell Dimension.

I don't mind using more of my computer's resources for the sake of convenience, ease of use, and appearance, but I can appreciate that others want a fast, light weight browser with a clean appearance that simply does its job and does it well. Chrome definitely is that.

Last edited:
J

jianC

I used firefox for a few years and then i switched to chrome because of its simplicity and speed

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It's obvious who doesn't read the 1st post :rolleyes:

Noobs.

Welcome to XDA 3.0.......

ROLL UP! ROLL UP!!!

No need to read anything!
    Just roll up and spam your way to ten posts so that you can head on over to the development forums and make ridiculous demands of the developers or simply ask a moronic question that was answered two posts previously....

That troublesome OP just too big and technical for your tiny mind to comprehend?
    Don't despair.....
    JUST FLASH THAT **** NAO!!!
    Someone here knows how to fix your **** ups.... Thats what these developers are here for after all. Hell, they're offering a service, YOU ARE ENTITLED to demand that someone else spoonfeed you the solution to your self created problem....

Tired of waiting for your carrier to release a new firmware??
    Why not create a whiny thread and try to rouse some rabble with mutterings of "class action lawsuits" and "broken verbal contracts"....
    We have an army of mindless trolls ready to jump on any piss soaked bandwagon you can drag into town......

Want the fame, glory and massive e-penis that comes with being a top developer??
    Don't waste your time actually learning to do it yourself....
    Just kang that ****, kang it gooooood.....
    Why should you let the actual developers have all the fun when you can just rezip their hard work....

Come on down.... Join the party.........
    XDA Developers - It just aint like it used to be........ ;)

images
    This thread is a prime example of people who don't read the OP. :D
    1. Chrome
    2. Opera
    3. Firefox
    4. Safari.
    14875348084. Internet explorer

Sent from my PG06100 using xda premium
    I use Firefox on both my PCs and my phone. Used to use Chromium Edge, that was fine but I preferred Firefox.
    I know it's the wrong answer, but I use Firefox, with a whole bunch of add-ons too.
    Works well for me. I also have Chromium, but rarely use it.