Backup stock kernel. Is is possible?

Search This thread

mihahn

May 26, 2012
You don't need to do that. Just download the stock rom/kernel for your phone. As far as I know all kernels are the same and there's no difference depending on your region. Remember your kernel version and just download the kernel with the same build number from xda for example ;)

Sent from my Nexus 4 running Android 4.4

Reactions: fparri

fparri

You don't need to do that. Just download the stock rom/kernel for your phone. As far as I know all kernels are the same and there's no difference depending on your region. Remember your kernel version and just download the kernel with the same build number from xda for example ;)

I see. What if I could not find my kernel version and I wanted to extract it from my phone? Is it feasible?

bejunk

May 9, 2013
Berlin
I see. What if I could not find my kernel version and I wanted to extract it from my phone? Is it feasible?

u will find it 100% like said above , no need for that. every stock.ics.ftf contains a kernel u can easily flash. no need for crazy stuffs, bro.

if u get any trouble just flash a stock.ics.ftf & ur phone is like out of the box

Reactions: fparri

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

u will find it 100% like said above , no need for that. every stock.ics.ftf contains a kernel u can easily flash. no need for crazy stuffs, bro.

if u get any trouble just flash a stock.ics.ftf & ur phone is like out of the box

Understood. Thanks a million! :)