[Q] Update To 4.3 from 4.2.2

Search This thread

M7ammad

Aug 17, 2012
Hey guys i just bought Xperia Z1 C6903 on 4.2.2 Global-LTE_14.1.G.2.257 and i'm afraid to update it because some phones died after update, so how can i update it without any problems? please answer if you now dont just say maybe

THANKS!!!!

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
The phones died most of the time trying to root and downgrade. Just use Flashtool v0.9.13 and download the latest FW for your model from HERE, wipe Data, Appslog and Cache and all will be fine, or wait for OTA, but there is no difference.

zimbashka

Jun 19, 2010
Toronto
The point is if he do not have Updates or he do not have the latest update and want to update then he have to use Flashtool, anyway flash from PC Companion or with Flashtool there is no difference, they do the same thing.

It says he got global version so he should get latest updates through SUS or pc companion. From what I can see hes phone is not carrier locked with bloatware. Flashtool is best for every locked and unlocked versions. It just sounded like he is afraid of using it, and that was bases for suggestion to keep it safe...;)

Reactions: M7ammad

M7ammad

Aug 17, 2012
yeah this is it , but do i lose my stuff using flashtool? Please if you can give me the .FTF file that suits my phone

I can now update using PC Companion but some people posted on the thread that their phone died from this

I pressed thanks for all of you :D

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys i just bought Xperia Z1 C6903 on 4.2.2 Global-LTE_14.1.G.2.257 and i'm afraid to update it because some phones died after update, so how can i update it without any problems? please answer if you now dont just say maybe

THANKS!!!!

Just use SUS or PC Companion. It is safe way to get updates for your Z1.
    Just use SUS or PC Companion. It is safe way to get updates for your Z1.

The point is if he do not have Updates or he do not have the latest update and want to update then he have to use Flashtool, anyway flash from PC Companion or with Flashtool there is no difference, they do the same thing.

It says he got global version so he should get latest updates through SUS or pc companion. From what I can see hes phone is not carrier locked with bloatware. Flashtool is best for every locked and unlocked versions. It just sounded like he is afraid of using it, and that was bases for suggestion to keep it safe...;)