Any G2 users getting the ONE X?

Search This thread

Ashaman_Kupo

Jan 18, 2011
I know that the U.S will be getting a ONE X via at&t but any of you getting the Real HTC ONE X quadcore?

I know it's not equipped with a AWS band but will that stop you?
I'm considering it but running off edge doesn't seem awesome.
Can it even us T-Mo's 3g?

Athrun88

Jun 3, 2010
Toronto
I'm not a huge fan of LTE at the moment. Rogers up in Canada has exclusive access to the One X variant with the S4 processor and LTE radio. I'm waiting to see if my carrier, Telus, will release the Tegra 3 variant in the next few months. Either that or buy it outright from an online seller but I will be moving to the One X when I can. No sense in settling for the One S or V imo.

riahc3

Oct 28, 2009
No QWERTY keyboard, no way.

I hope there is a SIII with keyboard.

jpolettez

Apr 22, 2012
I've got the DZ and I received last week my One X quadcore. The only thing I can say is that i don't miss at all the DesireZ.
The One X is a hell of a beast!!!

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

oVeRdOsE.

Sep 19, 2011
MTL
Galaxy SIII!

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA

If the digitizer still heat glued on the amoled screen, no thanks!
especially if they still using no-flexible glass.

My bro has the SII, he broke his screen, no way you can fix it under 150$ by your self. In cellphones shops its around 200$.

Thanks HTC to make it much easier. For the G2, you can find a digitizer for 20$. Same thing for my gf sensation.

redpoint73

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 24, 2007
If you are calling the One X "real" just because of the quad cores (5 cores, really), the North America (AT&T and Rogers) S4 version performs just as well. Dual core versus quad core is just marketing, as there are few if any apps that take advantage of quad cores. S4 wins in some benchmarks, and the Tegra3 wins in others. But real world performance seems to be pretty much the same.

Battery life on the S4 version seems much better so far, even despite the LTE radio. And one user making side-by-side comparison (he owns both versions) says the S4 versions is flawless versus the buggy Tegra3 international version:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1609878

At this point, the only advantages I see to the international version are the increased storage, and probable better dev support.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    no expandable memory and no removeable battery + no keyboard is a hell no for me...

I will probably pick up whatever company that can release a proper powerful qwerty slider phone. I'm not going to wait for HTC is they are too afraid to provide proper qwerty phones.