Asus Supernote 3.1.0 - Does it work on Infinity?

Search This thread

VGCC

Dec 22, 2008
Hi,

I'm looking for a app where i can handwrite and the text conver for digital text (like Samsung S-Note).

After some search i've found this thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2098807

So my questions are:

1- Will this app work on Asus Infinity?

2- Will Asus made the update of this app to turn possible the text recognition?

Best regards,

VGCC

DarsVaeda

Nov 24, 2008
Tokyo
Just tried it. Works. Could also import my old notes.
But it is not optimized for the large screen. Recognition does not work.
The font is even smaller than in supernote 1.55 and I have not found any way to resize it or zoom into.
Otherwise it is much better than version 1.55

sbdags

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 24, 2007
Kenilworth, Coventry
OnePlus 9 Pro
Well it works. It's sort of like Super note version 1.1. It's nice that you can draw and write on the same bit of paper without having to insert a picture you draw separately.

Problems? Screen is too high res so it doesn't fill it properly and I couldn't figure out how to enable handwriting recognition.

If they updated this for the higher res screen it would be nice!

VGCC

Dec 22, 2008
Thanks for your replies. I've tried, but happens all the things you said. I hope that ASUS made the upgrade on next stock rom.

Best regards

VGCC

berndblb

Nov 22, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
Hi,

I'm looking for a app where i can handwrite and the text conver for digital text (like Samsung S-Note).

After some search i've found this thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2098807

So my questions are:

1- Will this app work on Asus Infinity?

2- Will Asus made the update of this app to turn possible the text recognition?

Best regards,

VGCC

Try "7 Note with Mazec" from the Play Store.
I think, that is the app you are looking for. l am writing this with a stylus. The app is a little pricey, but worth it in my opinion.
you can take handwritten notes and convert them to written text later or as you are writing, and you can also use this app as a text input method wherever you have a text entry field: Gmail, browser, search etc.
It installs as a custom keyboard so you can easily switch between keyboard and handwriting. It also does predictions and seems to get better the longer I use it!
This is my favorite writing method if I do not have the tablet in the dock.

It gets even better if you also use Keyboard Manager. I have Keyboard Manager activate the stock Asks keyboard when the tablet is docked, Swiftkey when undocked in landscape, and 7Note with Mazec when undocked in portrait.:good:

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

zenodaddy

Jun 23, 2010
I'm unable to download the beta version of 7 note, says it is not compatible. Running clean rom 3.3...any ideas?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using XDA Premium App

zenodaddy

Jun 23, 2010
I'll have to flash for that right? Or does clean rom have a setting I'm not seeing? Thanks for the tip I really want to like this app!

sbdags

Jun 24, 2007
Kenilworth, Coventry
OnePlus 9 Pro
I'll have to flash for that right? Or does clean rom have a setting I'm not seeing? Thanks for the tip I really want to like this app!

You can either reflash which isn't really a problem as you will keep all your settings and apps if you don't do a wipe. Just choose everything again.

Or you can edit the build.prop in /system. Use es file explorer to open he file as text in es note editor and edit the very last line. Reboot and you will be at 240.

zenodaddy

Jun 23, 2010
Yeah no dice... Changed build prop to 240 from 224 and still show incompatible. Thanks for the idea though! Any other ideas? It's weird because the free version had no problems.

Last edited:

sbdags

Jun 24, 2007
Kenilworth, Coventry
OnePlus 9 Pro
[QUOTE;38393875]Yeah no dice... Changed build prop to 240 from 224 and still show incompatible. Thanks for the idea though! Any other ideas? It's weird because the free version had no problems.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using XDA Premium App[/QUOTE]

Maybe its not compatible with our resolution. Have you emailed the dev? I've only used it on a nexus 7

Just went to the Store and it works fine. CROMI 3.4 213 DPI

Last edited:
Reactions: berndblb

zenodaddy

Jun 23, 2010
Interesting, after flashing your 3.4 the apps is now available... You sir are awesome! Great work on the new rom, I prefer yours over cm.

Reactions: sbdags

Mikerla

Dec 22, 2009
Try "7 Note with Mazec" from the Play Store.
I think, that is the app you are looking for. l am writing this with a stylus. The app is a little pricey, but worth it in my opinion.
you can take handwritten notes and convert them to written text later or as you are writing, and you can also use this app as a text input method wherever you have a text entry field: Gmail, browser, search etc.
It installs as a custom keyboard so you can easily switch between keyboard and handwriting. It also does predictions and seems to get better the longer I use it!
This is my favorite writing method if I do not have the tablet in the dock.

It gets even better if you also use Keyboard Manager. I have Keyboard Manager activate the stock Asks keyboard when the tablet is docked, Swiftkey when undocked in landscape, and 7Note with Mazec when undocked in portrait.:good:

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

Does this have Palm rejection?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [QUOTE;38393875]Yeah no dice... Changed build prop to 240 from 224 and still show incompatible. Thanks for the idea though! Any other ideas? It's weird because the free version had no problems.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using XDA Premium App[/QUOTE]

Maybe its not compatible with our resolution. Have you emailed the dev? I've only used it on a nexus 7

Just went to the Store and it works fine. CROMI 3.4 213 DPI
    Interesting, after flashing your 3.4 the apps is now available... You sir are awesome! Great work on the new rom, I prefer yours over cm.