[ROM] insanity ii cm ics & insanity ii cm jb

Search This thread

antiochasylum

Recognized Contributor
Anyone else having problems with Gallery? Only some of my videos and pictures are showing up as thumbs.
And many of my videos won't play correctly. They start, but after 2 sec. it stoppes with the error: "This video can't be played".

Works no problem in other non-CM roms..

Best regards

Stock gallery sucks. Remove it and install quickpic. Its 1000000x better. Trust me.

Sent from my Insanity powered SGS2

Reactions: qris24

_Garry_

Sep 16, 2011
Hückeswagen
Xiaomi Poco F1
well..but lets say it clear and thats a fact:
insanity default kernel runs smooth and there is normaly no reason to switch kernel. ^^ even when you aim for battery, stock kernel runs perfect, and you can reach +48hrs.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

bclark

Oct 20, 2010
New Hampshire
Anyone use google music? Have you noticed at 182 dpi we get the tablet interface and then at normal 240 it is back to the phone interface (i'm not sure at which point in between this changes, yet). Would there be a way to stop this change as i would prefer the phone interface and the tablet version is sorta buggy (slow, choppy, and harder to navigate).

JuanDeaux

Aug 3, 2011
Thailand
Kernel

FWIW the kernel download link on the first page is not the same kernel that ship's with insanity 56. the zip file contains 2.6.35.14-g74f68f6 atinm@wolverine #1

Remoteconcern

May 27, 2011
The changelog looks like it has some nice usability tweaks, including T9 dialer as well as disabling boot animation. I've had the boot animation disabled for a while now and it reboots before I've blinked, so much faster!

Shame that xplodwild's commit for fixing the CRT animation didn't make it through - saw my friend's SGS1 CRT animation and it was pretty cool the way it compressed everything.

Looking forward to tomorrow nitr8 :)

nitr8

Retired Recognized Developer
Sep 24, 2006
Switzerland
All,

Please note there is an updated version of insanity.

New Version - 057
2d2n9mo
insanity ii cm 057 - MD5 9b13a32d3a2a57ccd3f7d5df4d76370f
Changes:
Preference to disable bootanimation for faster boot. (1/2 CMParts) (android_packages_apps_CMParts)
zeppelin, morrison: Add missing comma (android_vendor_cyanogen)
Remove note about Plus Account when adding Hotmail or Live account (android_packages_apps_Email)
Preference to disable bootanimation for faster boot. (1/2 Framework) (android_frameworks_base)
Dialpad : T9 Dialer (android_packages_apps_Contacts)
Fix usability of swipe-to-clear feature. (android_frameworks_base)
Add libtvout_jni.so (android_device_samsung_galaxysmtd)
Add TV Out support (android_device_samsung_galaxysmtd)
Add TV Out support (android_device_samsung_aries-common)
AriesParts: Don't call fsync on sysfs (android_device_samsung_aries-common)
Update prebuilt kernel (android_device_samsung_galaxysmtd)
Fix emergency dialing on Samsung CDMA phones. Tested on Epic 4G, may also help others. DOES NOT FIX VIBRANT. (android_frameworks_base)
libstagefright: OMAP4: Avoid buffer over-allocation (android_frameworks_base)
OMAP4: Adding HDMI Support in the framework (android_frameworks_base)
Camera: Use extensions other than jpg if necessary (android_packages_apps_Camera)
Camera: OMAP4: Add a default sane SEI encoding (android_packages_apps_Camera)
LGEStarRIL: Exclude showPdpAddress specifically for kineto (android_frameworks_base)
Fix emergency dialing on Galaxy S devices (android_frameworks_base)
Removed Vibrant from list of CyanogenMod devices (android_vendor_cyanogen)
init: Add net device permission controls for LGE P920 (android_system_core)​

M

mudferret

Same here. Everything is ok

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App

Yup, works like a charm.

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 AM ----------

Torch wakelock was still there.

Uninstall and use ____ Explorer to install Torch.apk. No more wakelock. No big deal, easy fix.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Not seeing the option to disable BA; should be under Insantiy settings > Performance

http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#patch,sidebyside,8341,3,res/values/strings.xml

Last edited:

Sixpack73

Jul 26, 2011
Oklahoma
I'm getting errors with nitrality. When clicking on Applications, it just displays a msg "app not loaded yet." If I keep trying it just force closes. Any thoughts?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

Plopz

Jun 20, 2011
Yup, works like a charm.

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 AM ----------

Torch wakelock was still there.

Uninstall and use ____ Explorer to install Torch.apk. No more wakelock. No big deal, easy fix.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Not seeing the option to disable BA; should be under Insantiy settings > Performance

http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#patch,sidebyside,8341,3,res/values/strings.xml

I don't see it either, and the T9 dialer seems to be absent too. :(

Top Liked Posts