April HTC devices will get update

Search This thread

lolozaur

Sep 1, 2007
awesome news, thanks for sharing .. strange that this update has only appeared on only one news site. hope it gets confirmed by others and won't only be reposted.

kaijura

Jan 1, 2011
Yep, it sounds good but I rather wait to see if it comes out to be true.

Don't like false hopes and false expectations. :mad:

lerx

Feb 27, 2011
I hope this news is reliable!

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using XDA App

husky69

Oct 8, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
LG G6
Looks like the news is true - here's an article from Germany's computer magazine c't: CLICK
Sorry, they don't have an english version, but you can follow the links in the article.

A rough summary:
the link from the OP is mentioned and they say HTC announced to update Desire HD, Desire S and Incredible S in April without naming a specific date. The go on mentioning a press release from HTC Netherlands which promises an update to ICS + Sense 3.5 in February for Sensation, Sensation XE and Sensation XL

zukri90

Nov 28, 2011
Singapore
I thought its sense 3.6? Anyways, hope mike1986 could make a custom rom for the upcoming ics update :)

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using XDA App

keroro430

Jun 19, 2011
I hope it will be true. But I will be unsatisfied if they make a bad update. I think everyone has used the stock sense 3.0 ROM before. The icons are too big. Don't like Sensation XL. XL also has WVGA screen but why the icons is small?

P.S. Sorry about my bad English.

nsg86

Jun 21, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I hope it will be true. But I will be unsatisfied if they make a bad update. I think everyone has used the stock sense 3.0 ROM before. The icons are too big. Don't like Sensation XL. XL also has WVGA screen but why the icons is small?

P.S. Sorry about my bad English.

The good thing is if we are getting official update, then we will have the official camera driver for ics :D:D

Top Liked Posts