[APP] Google Play Music 4.3.609.436083

Search This thread

thomassafca

Jun 18, 2010
Amersfoort
GoogleMusic.jpg

Shop music on Google Play and listen instantly using the Google Play Music app.
The Google Play Music app lets you listen to your music collection anywhere. All your music is stored online, so no need to worry about syncing or storage space.
* Music purchases from Google Play automatically appear in the app.
* Add up to 20,000 more songs from your personal music collection on your computer for free.
* Access your entire music library instantly with the Google Play Music app, and save your favorites for offline playback.
* Share a free full play of the songs you purchase from Google Play with your friends on Google+.
* Learn more about Google Play at http://play.google.com/about/
* Available in the U.S. only.

Attachments

• com.google.android.music-1.apk
    4.8 MB · Views: 9,432
Last edited:

ozzy28

Dec 7, 2008
Lund
Yeah it consume a lot of data but if you r unlimited it doesnt matter. There is also option that you can save some song on your sd card and listen them offline.

Sent from my HTC Sensation using XDA

devi59

Aug 23, 2011
Belle Fourche
Has this been updated so thdt offline music is stores on sd instead of internal? Its been my biggest complaint since it first came out and i stopped using it.

Sent from my R800a using XDA

ryocoon

Jun 10, 2008
San Jose
The older version (just "Google Music" app) has been able to store to the SD card for offline storage for quite some time.

imitodvlper

Mar 4, 2012
screen rotation

Is anyone having issues with the screen rotation after installing this amazing app?
Running ICS!

JackDuran

May 30, 2010
Thank you so very much for this!

Any official changelog anywhere? I'm coming from 4.1.512 and don't notice any huge changes.

Using Google Music on my Zenithink C71 7" Chinese tablet produces a lot of "Process has stopped" messages, although music keeps playing no problem with this latest version. On my DesireZ no probs what so ever.

I can concur: Europe (home of truly unlimited data plans) thanks you!

Top Liked Posts