juju2011

Aug 4, 2013
nepean
I get this when I try to run command in terminal
y3eju3u4.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

HD2FORNICK

Mar 14, 2011
If it's not too much to ask, what exactly and how does this help? Also, could it be made into a true plug and play app? Thanks.

R

RenzkiPH

If it's not too much to ask, what exactly and how does this help? Also, could it be made into a true plug and play app? Thanks.

It Optimizes Your Device Performance Which Results To Smoothness. Infinity System Is Same Like Tweaks But It Is A C Program/ELF. About Apps, Maybe Can Be Play/Plug or Not.

Sent from my SHV-E160L using Tapatalk

R

RenzkiPH

Infinity System Has Been Updated. Check Out The OP. Thanks.

Hi Guys, I Apologized Due To Not Updating This Project. Last Sunday(April 20), I've Arrived From Manila, PH To Ho Chi Minh City, VN Then Yesterday(April 21) I've Arrived From Ho Chi Minh City, VN To Phnom Penh, KH. So My Days Are Busy. Now That Im Back This Project Will More Useful Than Before. Hope You Understand.

Thank You For Supporting Infinity System.

formercontra

Aug 26, 2013
exactly what changes are in this script? this script helped some of us on the I757 so knowing which settings it changes would be a big help for our device

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thank you for the tool! I am trying to use this hoping to no avoid using Android Tweaks.
    I had an issue trying to run it in the terminal emulator I run into 4 actions I can perform.. Although after trying all of them not a single one was executed.
    If someone could please re-direct me as to how to make it work it would be truly appreciated!
    Again, thank you!

su
    xmd -x

uploadfromtaptalk1397863891792.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app