[ROM]{4.4.4}Validus by GZRoms [exhilarate - sgh-i577][AOSP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

shawnbrennan55

Mar 24, 2014
I noticed #1 as well, not sure about lock screen widget, depends on which you use (I never use cLock), blacklisting hover can be done by either long pressing the notification or going into settings/apps and choosing blacklist.,you can choose peek, hover, etc...I am no longer on this ROM nor the team (no big deal so don't ask) as I have now started a project completely of my own doing...I will keep up on the threads, but if any new releases drop for the device, they will not be done by myself...Its a GREAT ROM and GREAT team, but I have ventured out into my own for awhile to see what I can do...
Good luck on your new adventure and keep us Exhilarate users in the loop if you continue to develop for this device.

Reactions: InkSlinger420

InkSlinger420

Mar 26, 2013
Good luck on your new adventure and keep us Exhilarate users in the loop if you continue to develop for this device.
I'm still doing stuff for the device as I still own it, just not with gzr or Validus...again, its a great ROM, and they may decide to continue on with blind builds, not really sure..but yes, I will be building my new project for the i577,blaze and n7 flo..its not ready for public release, but I will keep all in the loop when it is,..but feel free to continue using this great ROM, or any other that performs well on the device for that matter, the greatest thing about this open source devving is the amount of choices a user could really have.......

shawnbrennan55

Mar 24, 2014
I noticed #1 as well, not sure about lock screen widget, depends on which you use (I never use cLock), blacklisting hover can be done by either long pressing the notification or going into settings/apps and choosing blacklist.,you can choose peek, hover, etc...I am no longer on this ROM nor the team (no big deal so don't ask) as I have now started a project completely of my own doing...I will keep up on the threads, but if any new releases drop for the device, they will not be done by myself...Its a GREAT ROM and GREAT team, but I have ventured out into my own for awhile to see what I can do...
Finally got cLock to work after messing around with some lockscreen widget options:D

A few more random questions if you have a second or two. I've done a bunch of looking for both of these with no luck...

1)Have you ever found a way to adjust/increase phone speaker volume on the Exhilarate? Seems to be in issue with all KK ROMs.
2)Do you happen to know of an app or some other way to easily view all blacklist preferences other than opening the indivdual app settings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Validus_Banner.png

Screens4threads.jpg

4abunehe.jpg

8uredu3y.jpg

da8e4ugy.jpg

Untitled_presentation.jpg

Untitled_presentation_1.jpg

Untitled_presentation_2.jpg

DOWNLOAD
    http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23578570567713110

Install Instructions
    Wipe the big 3 and format system from recovery
    Flash ROM
    Flash Gapps
    Reboot
    !!Profit!!​

DO NOT ASK FOR ETAS PLEASE...I AM 1 OF 2 DEVS ON THE PROJECT AND WE RELEASE WHEN FEATURES ARE AS BUG FREE AS POSSIBLE...THANKS...
    GPS,BT,compass,and the videocamera fix you guys already know about will be in the next release...I am bringing up all device files for our supported devices, then its just a matter of building em all..hoping this weekend, early next week..just some info so I don't get hit with an eta message ?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    Sounds great. No rush. Really appreciate all of your work!

http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23487008491965745
    5.2 release NOW....Clean flash recommended but may not be needed...If ya have bugs, ya know why....Enjoy guys....mad solid...
    I clean flashed the exhilarate ROM and still no sound or ringtone's/notifications. Also capacitive keys light up but don't work.

Got sounds working from my SD card using go SMS. But no system ringtone/notification sounds are showing up.

Sent From My Galaxy Exhilarate

Because you flashed a t769 rom..Are you on a i577 recovery?...When the buttons dont work, its flash back to stock time, then push a custom recovery with odin and flash a new rom as they are prerooted..Flashing back to stock is the only way i have gotten buttons back after flashing a blaze rom..Sucks..I know..make sure you are on a i577 recovery and flash a i577 rom or it will happen again....back on ics we had to flash back and forth between devices roms cause there was no real way for the i577, but thats all outdated now,....we have our own recoveries and roms.....If ya need some advice..hit me pm..but i promise, as I own the device as well, that the sound and buttons work, when done correctly..