e98010p is now rootable

Search This thread

revjwb32

Nov 26, 2007
Well, just dog the same trick as stated within the Universal Root thread - quickly press the home key after the 2nd LG logo appears and the back and menu button flashes at the bottom, self tested.

Sent from my LG-E988 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

cant get in tried several times tried with CWM and TWRP ,,,,,, never get the back and menu button flash ,,,,, you do mean the (home) big button right Just being thorough

got it working forgot to install the gprorecovery.apk
backuped then tried a rom and got error 7 time to update cwm or try new rom

Last edited:

idb117

Nov 28, 2012
lockport
I've gotten lucky with power+vol down or power+ both vol buttons.

Sent from my LG-E980 using xda app-developers app

PhillyFlyer

Jan 18, 2011
Philadelphia
Google Pixel 6 Pro
It is super annoying to have vRoot in chinese, along with whatever appstore it came with always trying to intersect a download.

Can anyone tell me the proper way, and safe way, without messing up my root to replace vroot with superuser - or at the very least how to rid of that chinese app store that came with it?

Thanks in advance

revjwb32

Nov 26, 2007
It is super annoying to have vRoot in chinese, along with whatever appstore it came with always trying to intersect a download.

Can anyone tell me the proper way, and safe way, without messing up my root to replace vroot with superuser - or at the very least how to rid of that chinese app store that came with it?

Thanks in advance

I just watched the youtube vid and followed instructions and it worked fine

tamcdonald

Feb 17, 2011
Freegee is not working for me. It says my aboot is not supported. Is there any other way to get a custom recovery on this thing?

Sent from my LG-E980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

cougar214

May 16, 2011
I just used this method also and can confirm it works on the 10P. I did have an issue getting the Chinese SU out. It was being stubborn. But the normal SU finally cleared it out and binaries installed fine. Now I'm bloat free. Yah!....lol

El Daddy

Retired Forum Moderator
May 2, 2008
Roseville, MN

HellfireXD

Jul 5, 2013
I used vroot but have always been careful of any Chinese hacking programs.

I never let my phone connect to the network before flashing it with a clean rom. I also never let my pc connect to wifi while rooting or after until I completely removed the app from my system.

Sent from my LG-E980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

_PR3DATOR_

Jun 3, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S10+
Here is your root in english, no need to watch video.
Supersu has been uploaded too.

After root install superSU and do as promted, it will remove the installed root app.
Now go to apps and uninstall the chinese app that vroot installed.
For OCD clearance do a wipe

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wmsidsshkqiyfk1/SuperSU v1.93.apk

https://www.dropbox.com/s/buhnic1ao52n0ms/VRoot_1.7.3.4863_english.exe

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

hi
i got error 404 on dropbox please another link so i can download the files ?

Top Liked Posts