Not Happy with Sony Repair Service

Search This thread

iRimas

Oct 25, 2012
I have send my phone to repair on 20/04/2014 because i dont get phone calls and messages sometimes and i had the same gab problem and issue with the camera (off-centered Camera) then i got my phone back on 29/04/2014. and now i am having issue with my camera auto focusing . it doesn't focus properly and when ever i take picture it is blurred. and i can see something like a shade on my camera glass. now again i am sending my phone for repair.

not good

iRimas

Oct 25, 2012
y8u2u8es.jpg
a7ery3ag.jpg
ybabu3y7.jpg

This picture Is taken in superior auto.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Envious_Data

Oct 12, 2012
Imagination
enviousmedia.design
Seems like sony is very flaky

some places they are good some places they are bad

I sent my xperia s for repair because it bricked randomly and it took them half a year to fix and i got a faulty one back

Yet i send my xperia Z2 and i get a new one the same day :/

Your best bet is to get angry with your customer service or sell your Z2 and import one, imported ones from asia are usualy perfectly fautless

If not go and buy a Nexus 5 or a nokia 3310 :p

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

iRimas

Oct 25, 2012
ill see this time what they do . if i dont get my handset replace i will buy LG or nexus .

X

x102x96x

i

I have send my phone to repair on 20/04/2014 because i dont get phone calls and messages sometimes and i had the same gab problem and issue with the camera (off-centered Camera) then i got my phone back on 29/04/2014. and now i am having issue with my camera auto focusing . it doesn't focus properly and when ever i take picture it is blurred. and i can see something like a shade on my camera glass. now again i am sending my phone for repair.

not good

auto-focus is software so u need to repair ur phone firmware by PCC not send it to repair center
:good:

iRimas

Oct 25, 2012
I have repaired and install the new firmware as well but their was something in my camera glass it's like shade.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk