[rom][4.1.2][uvmc6] stock rom rooted jellybean

Search This thread

shayneflashindaily

Sep 15, 2012
Hendersonville NC
Once again late to the party lol but hey man thanx rushing I'm thinking about selling this s2 cause my dd is my galaxy mega and the money from the s2 will help with a new device ...thanx for the stock goodness :)

*2SHAYNEZ-KCCO*

Reactions: Rushing

Rushing

Jan 13, 2012
Los Angeles
Once again late to the party lol but hey man thanx rushing I'm thinking about selling this s2 cause my dd is my galaxy mega and the money from the s2 will help with a new device ...thanx for the stock goodness :)

*2SHAYNEZ-KCCO*

You should check it all out make sure it all works first. Let us know if it does or doesn't. Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

shayneflashindaily

Sep 15, 2012
Hendersonville NC
Alright I can do that when I get home from work tonight ....I have straight talk so I can't check WiFi calling ...and won't be able to check Bluetooth either sorry ..but yeah I'll check whatever else comes to mind.will report back tonight :beer:

*2SHAYNEZ-KCCO*

Reactions: Rushing

Rushing

Jan 13, 2012
Los Angeles
Wifi calling and bluetooth should be fine. Ive tested those .. what I was wondering about was.. did all the system and preload apps show up and are functional. Likely they are but just thought since you're letting it go that a double check would be a good thing.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

conket

Sep 25, 2008
Hello, can I flash this rom on skyrocket i727 without brick it? My cousin just switched to tmobile and he doesn't have good signal out there.
Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

firewall105

Jan 20, 2010
Does anyone know how to get wifi calling working? I have the newest sim card (TM9177) and have activated and setup my 911 address. I know wifi calling works because it did work when I was on GB and ICS.

Now on Jellybean (this rom and the stock rom) I can't get it to work. Wifi Calling is stuck on "enabling"

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    IN RESPONSE TO SEVERAL REQUESTES AS OF LATE AND PAST I POST THE STOCK ROM I MADE FROM SAMSUNG .IMG FILES WITH DSIXDA'S KITCHEN

THANKS TO DSIXDA, GOOGLE, SAMSUNG AND XDA

[rom][4.1.2][uvmc6] stock rom rooted_TETHERING ENABLED... NO GUARANTEES THAT TMO WILL LET YOU TETHER BUT IT USED TO WORK FOR ME.

WIPE THEN FLASH REBOOT DONE
    reserved for scientific findings, or not.

*2SHAYNEZ-KCCO*
    Alright I can do that when I get home from work tonight ....I have straight talk so I can't check WiFi calling ...and won't be able to check Bluetooth either sorry ..but yeah I'll check whatever else comes to mind.will report back tonight :beer:

*2SHAYNEZ-KCCO*