Updated Google Play

Added Google +

Notes:

None

AS ALWAYS ENJOY!​

Last edited:

brandenk0

Dec 13, 2010
Awesome work, great to have another rom in here. Just a question, what are the scripts and also does this remove your current recovery?

zone23

Feb 16, 2009
Awesome work, great to have another rom in here. Just a question, what are the scripts and also does this remove your current recovery?

The scripts I'm referring to are the install scripts that tells the device what to do with the files. The rest (which I forgot to remove) probably aren't doing anything yet.

It doesn't remove anything its just like flashing any other ROM in CWM or Rogue.

Last edited:

motazsayed

Oct 28, 2009
Cairo
first thing i noticed after flashing that you get a popup message to choose between setup wizard or deafultactivity, when i chose setup wizard i ended in a select language loop when i choose English us it says just a sec and then back to the same choose language screen, i had to reflash cause i chose setup wizard for default, when i choose deafultactivity it skips the wizard and starts, that's the first thing i encountered, i will keep u posted.

nswenson

This is build is far more complete than the other ICS build. Video acceleration works properly allowing HD youtube and HD flash video to work properly. I am very impressed with ICS. Even at the stock speed, everything is so fluid in a way that overclocked and tweeked honeycomb could never approach. I can't go back now. Hooked. I'm sure you guys will get everything working before too long.

brandenk0

Dec 13, 2010
Do you suggest a full wipe if you are coming from the other ICS rom? If not just wipe cache and dalvick-cache?

Thanks for your work.

zone23

Feb 16, 2009
Um... What are all the packages with .mike. in the titles? I'm looking at the apps list in Titanium Backup...

Well like I said I compiled it from Google Source and my "Real" name is Mike but don't tell anyone. When you compile it, it ask some questions and as we are both finding out thats were it goes. Should have used Zone23 I guess.

Reactions: quantim0

quantim0

Jul 1, 2011
Thanks so much for putting this rom together. Now the xoom feels like its as fast as the specs say. No browser lag and I can't find any lag at this point.

One minor issue I'm noticing is every word I type is showing as not in dictionary.

Henka85

Aug 21, 2009
hi there, i tried the aosp ICS build and i am very excited with the overall system performance.

any SU-related activity crashes in the other build, what about this one ?
Is voice input, Google music and gta4 working ?

kudos to all devs and cookers for bringing the new android revolution to our beloved tabs :-D

Last edited:

Alxoom33

May 18, 2011
New York
www.sack-ip.com
Google Pixel Tablet
Well like I said I compiled it from Google Source and my "Real" name is Mike but don't tell anyone. When you compile it, it ask some questions and as we are both finding out thats were it goes. Should have used Zone23 I guess.

Great job! Wifi Xoom from latest Tiamet 2.3.0. Wiped catche and Delvic only. Works great! :D Had to reboot to set up my Exchange mailbox. Not sure how to set up my pop mail accounts. Spell check going wild. Everything is underlined. Very minor stuff;) can't wait for Team Tiamet to release the real thing! But this is a great appetizer, will Try to use it as everyday system. Have Nandroids. Is this compatible with the latest Roague Kernals and cwm recovery?:D:cool:

Never mind,pop accounts set up. Calender works great. Web browsing and mail increadibly smooth. I can*t quantify it but has a very smooth feel.:D

Last edited:

mehras1991

Aug 18, 2010
Nicosia
can someone plz confirm how is ZONE version of ICS??
does Tegra graphics & hardware graphical acceleration work properly on this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Xoom Zone

Specifications:

Base by: Team EOS
    Version: EOS IML74K Nightly 69(0517e44)
    Android Version: 4.0.3
    Kernel: 2.6.39.4-Tiamat-3.0.8-gpuoc-02110-gd91544f chris@Kappa #1
    GAPPS:EOS_GApps_ics_4.0.3_v10.5

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1426838

Kernel Modifications:

N/A

MODs:

N/A

device-2012-01-05-195551.png

device-2012-01-05-195619.png

Download:

HERE

Updated to EOS #69

Updated Flashplayer
    Updated Amazon Market
    Updated Titanium
    Updated ES Explorer
    Updated Streetview
    Updated Google Maps
    Updated Google Books
    Updated SuperUser / Binary
    Updated Quickseach
    Updated Music2
    Updated Google Play

Added Google +

Notes:

None

AS ALWAYS ENJOY!​

Posted ROM w/ Solarnz kernel cooked in. If he gets supper pissed you guys better have my back.. Also if he does I'm going to pull it and probably NEVER look back. I don't think he likes me as it is.

:):):)
    As long as you give credit in the first post, it's fine.
    mine

10chars...
    12.23.11 - Xoom Zone ROM

Here you go test this out and see what you find. Updated the GAPPS as advised above. My exchange calendar still wouldn't sync BUT my dictionary was working. Your millage may very:

http://www.multiupload.com/2HGLZR6QJ5

I don't like the new browser tabs but I guess who cares.
    I was having this same problem until flashing the new build of Gapps that the CM9 team made. Now all is Good with both exchange and Google sync. You can find the dl link in the second post of teameos ICS thread, 4.0.3v7 is the build number. The script in the CWM flashable zip will automatically remove the existing gapps and installs the new.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium