Retirement from the forum

Search This thread

geezer78

Apr 6, 2007
sorry to see you leave!

Hi there Mark,

I'm really sorry to see you leave, but wish you all the best in the future!

good luck with whatever you're doing ;-)

Gijs

icek

Dec 9, 2006
To a great Chef, Thanks for all your hard work and all the best for the future...:)

seowhaha

Apr 18, 2007
Hey guys - after a crisis of conscience i have retired from the forum.
I have taken the roms with me but no doubt you will find them elsewhere.
Thanks to all those that supported me but i now believe rom hacking is not strictly legitimate and i do not wish to have my name associated with them for personal and career reasons.

Sad news indeed. But I'll have to respect your decision. Just like to know that your ROMs are very much appreciated.

mbataka

Jun 7, 2007
SAD Very SAD

Respect to you and best wishes. i believe youre future carrier will be good as u planned for yourself. Goodbye dear good rom cooker. we'll be missing you.

funkspock

Oct 29, 2007
its real sad to see you leave the forum however i respect your deceision. feel free to send me and your other fans a private message if you plan to go underground. your roms are the best!

KingBlana

Dec 22, 2007
Paris
It's sad to read this , let's make him (somehow) to return to better ideas and comeback .

Last time i gived him a virtual beer . I give now 1000 real beers , hehe ..

Come on man , we depend of you . Do not put us to sell our Artemis on Ebay :)

24730.jpg
24730.jpg
24730.jpg

Come back !

Registerme

May 20, 2007
Maybe that's what he is trying to do - make us sell our phones and buy the Meschle-phone he is currently working on. Something like an Uber-Diamond. This way he can legally earn money doing this. =)

Meschle I can understand your decision, I've never uploaded any ROMs I cooked because I wasn't sure if it was legal. If you found out that it isn't and don't want to continue, we should accept that. Pushing someone to do something illegal (even if it is not highly illegal) just to get some profit from that is a very low level. Shame on everyone that wants to push him to come back!

Last edited:

laguna33p

Feb 4, 2007
How can it be illegal? If one chooses to put a rom on their phone it's their business. Anyway, the man himself said his roms are still out there....I cant find the lite and vanilla.

maybewien

May 21, 2007
Vienna
Do you leave totally?

Dear Mike,
I respect your decision and want to thank for your great work.

I hope to see you in the near future in the forum again.

Best

shawndh

Jul 16, 2007
You are a stand up guy. I understand about your decision and I just want to say thanx for your work and I've always advocated that your ROMs were the best. Not only where they the most stable and function, you always stood behind your work and supported those who used your ROMs. I appreciated how you would forgo the latest and greatest in favor of reliabilty, performance, and functionality. It wasn't just a flashy ROM, it was a ROM that worked well. I also appreciated your great attitude towards others on the forums. I can't think of a post where I saw you blast someone for asking the same question over and over or any dumb question (of which there were a lot) or used prophanity. You produced the ROMs for free and supported them with a great attitude, and that says a lot about a person's character to conduct himself with such integrity.

This is a sad day indeed, but all great era's come to and end. It was really fun learning about ROM flashing and cooking from you. I wish you the best in future endeavors and I'm sure you'll continue to be a great asset wherever you go. I'm still using your Premium Plus ROM and I have every other ROM you released on my hard drive.

I know this sounds like a hallmark card but I really loved your ROMS man! Farewell. :)

much116

Nov 20, 2007
So sad to know this, your rom is the best ever which I use.

Thank you for your rom and the great contribution.

Cheer!!

supersanj

Jun 4, 2005
London
Sad to see you've decided to leave us. I would have hoped that you would have stayed with us on the xda forum even if you no longer create ROM's for the Artemis.

Though I also will be leaving the Artemis Forum and heading over to the Diamond forum in the next few weeks....

sangohu

Aug 6, 2007
A great "thank you"

Hey guys - after a crisis of conscience i have retired from the forum.
I have taken the roms with me but no doubt you will find them elsewhere.
Thanks to all those that supported me but i now believe rom hacking is not strictly legitimate and i do not wish to have my name associated with them for personal and career reasons.

Hi Meschle,

I'd like to say a great great "thank you" for all the good work you did and the help you gave to all of us. I'm using your different roms since the first ones, and I've always really appreciated them !!! Good luck for your career !

Hugo