[APP][PORT][JB/KK] XPERIA Z1 Walkman + Clear Audio

Search This thread

keesu

Aug 21, 2012
Bangalore
dual sim version

will this mod work with dual sim version? xt1033? i'm afraid to flash it coz i dont want my phone to get bricked..:(

dragonvasu

Mar 20, 2014
Bijnor
xperia lock screen port to moto g

Req.can anyone port the lock screen of xperia L, SP, C for moto g? ????? It is quite awesome lock screen ..Please any one port it.If u need any help tell me

Mystique

Oct 1, 2010
I see this is posted in the MotoG..

I'm running an S4 with GE 4.4.2 on it.. assuming this would also work?

PRAKASHPANDEY193

Aug 31, 2013
Hey my moto g is unrooted....bt i love sony goodies so pls share other sony z1 or z2 apps for unrooted moto g

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello.

For everyone that wants an alternative for the stock Motorola Sound Effects and the Google Play Music Player. I installed this MOD made by ibanez7 and it worked in my Moto G.

REQUERIMENTS:
    • Backup your data
    • CWM or TWRP Recovery
    • Root

For install, follow the instructions of the original post (http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=48165168&postcount=337).

NOTE:
    • Everything works, except Edit Music Info and Download Music Info, I recommend delete the file (system/app/SemcMetadataCleanup.apk) in the Walkman ZIP before flash for avoid FC's.
    • This MOD is incompatible with another audio MOD's, in this case the Motorola audio effects app is visible but FC's. I recommend uninstall or disable the Motorola audio effects app for avoid FC's and incompatibilities.
    • The Sound Enhancements Equalizer is compatible with Google Play Music Player.