[Q] SIM unlock T-Mobile G2 Hero for free?

Search This thread

Bad4ss

Jan 12, 2009
Wolverhampton
I cannot believe after all this time there is no code generator where you input your IMEI number to get an unlock code for free on the Hero after all this time.

I have a custom rom and need to unlock my phone so I can use it on the "3 Network" but I cannot find any instructions for sim unlocking on a custom rom for T-Mobile. All the guides seem to be Orange related or are quite confusing with counter instructions throughout their respective threads.

Anyone know of a code generator (the sites that sell the codes must be using generators) or know of a reputable place to get the code to work through a custom rom?

I don't want to get a code and then discover that the code won't work on a custom rom on T-Mobile.

Thanks.

T-Mobile G2 Cronos Froyo 1.7.3

ikmax

Dec 26, 2010
You can call your operatior and ask them for the code. Most of the time they will give you one.

Bad4ss

Jan 12, 2009
Wolverhampton
Thanks for your reply, unfortunately, they said that they will charge me £15 for a phone which I now have bought off of them because I am at the end of my contract. The gits.

Are there no free code generators?

Last edited:

gracyj

Oct 25, 2010
Have you ever tried Codes to unlock your mobile. Do you know how perfectly codes unlock your mobile. You need to see the comments of many sites which provide free codes. All are negative comments telling the codes generated were wrong and their attempts were over trying them over and over again. So I advice you not to go for any sort of code generators. Majority of Unlock codes(except free codes) got from network providers or other third parties works like Gem. You wont believe i have been unlocking my mobile using codes successfully with this guy WickedUnlock for many years.